Here is the truth! | The Boneyard

Here is the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All you Uconn snobs, yelling and hollering when BC,VT, and Miami left should grovel at the ACC doorstep. You and your lawsuits. Those teams saw the writing on the wall. The BIG LEAST is and was an awful football conference. Ironic that the two best schools are leaving for the ACC. If I was the ACC I would slam the door on UCONN. Go join the BIG TEN ( if your lucky) and enjoy the middle of the road every year ( again if your lucky). It is great see UCONN nervous and unsettled..

Reaction Score
Wow, get a life buddy. I feel bad for you that you find satisfaction in this. Taking the time to post this is proof that your life must suck outside of watching college sports. I can't speak for other people but I personally will just go back to watching pro teams. My degree holds value no matter what conference UConn is in...and that is the TRUTH.

Loser.

Reaction Score
All you Uconn snobs, yelling and hollering when BC,VT, and Miami left should grovel at the ACC doorstep. You and your lawsuits. Those teams saw the writing on the wall. The BIG LEAST is and was an awful football conference. Ironic that the two best schools are leaving for the ACC. If I was the ACC I would slam the door on UCONN. Go join the BIG TEN ( if your lucky) and enjoy the middle of the road every year ( again if your lucky). It is great see UCONN nervous and unsettled..
Brilliant, now go back to your 0-3 BCU buddies. FYI WVU is better than Pitt or Syracuse any day of the week.

Reaction Score
Brilliant, now go back to your 0-3 BCU buddies. FYI WVU is better than Pitt or Syracuse any day of the week.
Yea, I agree but you are living a dream if you think they are sticking around.

Reaction Score
Yea, I agree but you are living a dream if you think they are sticking around.
Was I arguing that? I simply pointed out that you were wrong when you said "he two best schools are leaving for the ACC". Anyway I'm done reverse trolling.

Reaction Score
what's your problem with Uconn?? You having a bad day ??You need a hug?

Reaction Score
And you have how many National Basketball Championships??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom