Herbst speaks (for real) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Herbst speaks (for real)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i like this by susan. a lot! its saying to all of us, i know whats up and see it. i have to saty quiet but i dont want all of u jumping off buildings. i'll say something easy just so u know i'm awake and see whats up. have faith...

this is exactly what i was going nuts about the past couple weeks with warde saying nothing about our fball staff. its nice to know while our fball staff amy not change and warde sees it as ok right now that susan gets it.

Reaction Score
The article is dated today, and was released by the AP today.

Maybe the writer (unknown) just put the day of the week wrong. I dunno anything at this point.

Could be for tomorrow's "paper"... Is there one in this instance?

Reaction Score
i like this by susan. a lot! its saying to all of us, i know whats up and see it. i have to saty quiet but i dont want all of u jumping off buildings. i'll say something easy just so u know i'm awake and see whats up. have faith...

this is exactly what i was going nuts about the past couple weeks with warde saying nothing about our fball staff. its nice to know while our fball staff amy not change and warde sees it as ok right now that susan gets it.

I get the saty quiet part, but who's amy?

Reaction Score
Just get us into the B1G so we can stop this realignment madness. We are sick of it. It would be nice rooting for your team without worrying about which conference we will be landing in next month.
Troof

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this little susan checking in on the fans message will go down in uconn history soon i think.

Reaction Score
what if Uconn stays in the NBE and SH uses the "it's best for th student's" speach... do we still like her then?

Reaction Score
Find me a president anywhere who would be quoted as saying "Our conference alignment will be based on football." This is an irrelevant no comment quote that should not be read as anything at all pertaining to what's going on with UConn.

You've never driven through Alabama listening to talk radio, have you?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
The article is dated today, and was released by the AP today.

Maybe the writer (unknown) just put the day of the week wrong. I dunno anything at this point.

It's Wednesday in Australia already. Do I smell an AFL invite? International exchange program would be great for the students!

Reaction Score
If the B1G were going to invite us, why wouldn't they have announced it with Rutgers and Maryland? I can't come up with any logical reason so I'm assuming we won't be going there. Herbst saying she's focused on the student athlete means about as much as a coach saying his team is trying to get better, it's worthless. Stop trying so hard to read into it. But since she didn't go out of her way to welcome Tulane and ECU it means we're definitely going to the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom