Herbst on Flight to Chicago | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Herbst on Flight to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I guess its time to start my own fake twitter account with conference realignment rumors. Any twitter handle reccomendations?

#DiscussCRwithTheSuss

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Are there any connecting flights out of O'Hare? I can't remember.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Are there any connecting flights out of O'Hare? I can't remember.

As far as I know, O'Hare only has missed connections and 2 hr delays. I don't think Warren Buffet has enough money to pay me to fly through Chicago.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Come on guys, be realistic...there is no chance she was in Chicago for B1G discussions....that is just ridiculous...you are losing all credibility with that suggestion...she was clearly in Chicago to finalize the contract with Pat Fitzgerald to be the new football coach!:)

Reaction Score
Haha I love that this made it over to the CSNbb board.

FWIW she was definitely on the flight to Chicago. I have no idea if she was connecting or what she was doing there. I said a quick hello, introduced myself as an alumni and current part time student that has appreciated what she has accomplished so far. She was nice but didn't seem too up for chatting so I left it at that.

There's always this paralyzing thought:

Maybe she's interviewing for another job. After all, Michigan's President announced that she (Michigan's President) is retiring at the end of this year.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Maybe she's interviewing for another job. After all, Michigan's President announced that she (Michigan's President) is retiring at the end of this year.

Well, that would certainly follow the model of "if it can kick UCONN in the nuts, do it" that everything else in CR seems to be following.

pj

Reaction Score

Great! Another UConn insider in the B1G!

Reaction Score
This must explain the five large unmarked boxes that arrived on campus from Chicago in the first week of October.

Just saying.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
yes...we're back!

west virginia, unc, florida state, tv markets, aau, logos, travelling partners, texas, delaney, hathaway, scheduling, winter, high school football, continuity, uva, pods, nyc, population trends, fresh water, plains, endowment, BC, SWOFFORD, ND.

god that felt good.
We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Reaction Score
What if she was sneaking off for a secret rendezvous with a special "friend" on the side? Now, because one fan of her institution was on her flight, she will need an entirely new cover story. "The Internet: keeping celebrities faithful one blog post at a time!" :)

Reaction Score
What if she was sneaking off for a secret rendezvous with a special "friend" on the side? Now, because one fan of her institution was on her flight, she will need an entirely new cover story. "The Internet: keeping celebrities faithful one blog post at a time!" :)

Bob Bowlsby?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
It could be just B1G related, perhaps seeking support for AAU membership.
Any UConn insiders heard anything in regard to AAU membership? Are we in talks... remember this thread "Ray Dunaway reports UConn to AAU inside a year"? Well, we have surpassed the half way mark... anyone have a scoop? I'm thinking if we get AAU status that will put pressure on the ACC to take us as a preemptive strike to ward off the B1G from entering New England and to hamper the B1G's NY market strategy.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ray-dunaway-reports-uconn-to-aau-inside-a-year.35919/

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
So are we in the B1G yet? How long does it take to sign paperwork?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In all seriousness, does the Dude have information about this?

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=653582
I love that this thread points to that thread which points back to this thread.
OrangeCrush22
buddy_offline.gif

Heisman
heisman.gif

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: UConn President Susan Herbst in Chicago
This UConn poster claims to have been on the flight with her from Boston to Chicago.

http://www.the-boneyard.com/threads/herb...ago.45187/

Done deal.

Reaction Score
Besides the various AAU schools in the Chicago area, Is there any AAU related offices or similar?

Reaction Score
As far as I know, O'Hare only has missed connections and 2 hr delays. I don't think Warren Buffet has enough money to pay me to fly through Chicago.

not sure how often you actually fly through Chicago, but midway is a very good airport, rarely any delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom