Herbst observation | The Boneyard

Herbst observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am a Susan Herbst supporter. Think she has done a great job. Will like her more if she leads us into a P5 conference. Was at game last night and she was shooting foul shots vs Moria Jefferson in a timeout contest . My observation is that she must have lost 30lbs since she has become President. Maybe trying to look her best for when she announces we are joining Big 12 or even better the Big 10. Just wondering if anyone else noticed.

Reaction Score
Guy I was with said she looked frail. I didn't notice until he said something.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I actually think he found the weight that Susan lost. It's a circle of life thing.

I was thinking more along the lines of conservation of mass.

Reaction Score
How much weight did Warde lose to land his new gig?
I actually think he found the weight that Susan lost. It's a circle of life thing.
I was thinking more along the lines of conservation of mass.
If this is the case, then Americans in the aggregate have either made the rest of the world super fit or we have just flat out absorbed the populations of a couple dozen third world countries.

Which begs the age old question - if you eat yourself, do you double in size or do you disappear entirely?

Reaction Score
She wasn't wearing blue. She did look very thin I wouldn't call it frail. Also, yes she is a very attractive mature woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Warde was at the game last night. I figured he was long gone. Surprised to see him.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
She lost the weight over a year ago, maybe 2 years.

Reaction Score
I thought that was really cool how she did that. She probably knew she cant shoot but obviously didnt care and wanted to have some fun. I think we are in good shape as long as Susan Herbst is the President of UConn.

Reaction Score
She wasn't wearing blue. She did look very thin I wouldn't call it frail. Also, yes she is a very attractive mature woman.
She also dresses like she is 22.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If this is the case, then Americans in the aggregate have either made the rest of the world super fit or we have just flat out absorbed the populations of a couple dozen third world countries.

Which begs the age old question - if you eat yourself, do you double in size or do you disappear entirely?

Nice...I'm still laughing as I type this.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
She also dresses like she is 22.
Not when she first got here. Then she dressed like a librarian, actually she kind of dressed like the librarian the other librarians made fun of.

I would say she dresses pretty well for a college president.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
There's Something About Susan. Not sure what it is but I think she's a little hottie for an older woman.
Older woman? She's only 6 years older than me. Watch it you young whippersnapper!

Reaction Score
I am a Susan Herbst supporter. Think she has done a great job. Will like her more if she leads us into a P5 conference. Was at game last night and she was shooting foul shots vs Moria Jefferson in a timeout contest . My observation is that she must have lost 30lbs since she has become President. Maybe trying to look her best for when she announces we are joining Big 12 or even better the Big 10. Just wondering if anyone else noticed.

I totally didn't notice how great she was looking last night, since I was focused entirely on her professional accomplishments and academic pedigree. However, thanks for bringing up how hot she was looking, I'll definitely have to try to remember to take note in future games.

Reaction Score
Not when she first got here. Then she dressed like a librarian, actually she kind of dressed like the librarian the other librarians made fun of.

I would say she dresses pretty well for a college president.
Absolutely. It was meant as a compliment.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
For some reason she reminds me of Figueroa from Orange Is The New Black.

latest

Reaction Score
Older woman? She's only 6 years older than me. Watch it you young whippersnapper!

On the flip side she looks at you as a younger guy and it's never too late for a Graduate (Mrs Robinson) type thing. Be positive my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom