Herbst didn't beg them to stay | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Herbst didn't beg them to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could it be that she reached out to them and asked if we (and Cincy) could align our Olympic teams with them wherever they go until we get a call from someone, anyone.

Then, again, maybe she called to resurrect the Villanova FB upgrade - doesn't that sound like something from eons ago!

Reaction Score
Christopher Keating@chrispkeating
Insider on UConn in Big East w/ teams bailing out: "Susan Herbst is over her head. This is a total mess. She don't know what's going on.''

Uh....
unless they are planning on raiding the football campuses, how could she not know what's going on when it's been reported everywhere? did she not read the news?

what else could they possibly do?

Reaction Score
ESPN didn't lie - McMurphy, Katz and Dana O'Neil chose the word for dramatic effect late last night...

View attachment 1940

If I were running this State, every ESPN talking head and manager, that lives in CT, would get a (moving violation) ticket every day, their homes would experience long, intermittent water and electricity problems, their garbage would sit forever, they would be constantly inspected by the Health, Human Services and any and every other irritating department I could find. Finally, each and every one of the pr#% would be shadowed by PI's and each peccadillo would be reported to mainstream and other media.

Jeez, I almost forgot State Tax audits, for everyone, every year, conducted by the most irritating, compulsively relentless auditors I could find.

Vindictive? Abuse of power? Bet your ass! These guys are the worst neighbors ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom