Her Hoops Stats article on individual Win Shares | The Boneyard

Her Hoops Stats article on individual Win Shares

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Interesting article on which returning individual players led the nation in Win Shares. Boston was number 1. Interesting to UConn fans is that though they had at least mildly disappointing seasons in 2019 Christyn and Olivia placed 13th and 19th.

here is the link to the site herhoopstats@substack.com

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Also- don't know if you can ever do-- Win Shares per 40 minutes. I think players who get lots of minutes have an advantage. With that said you'd have to have a set requirement of a minimum number of minutes.

I just notices for example in 13-14 season Chris Paul was 7th and Carmelo Anthony 13th. But Win Shares per 48 showed Chris Paul 2nd and Carmelo Anthony 22nd. Paul had only 2171 minutes. Anthony had 2982.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Also- don't know if you can ever do-- Win Shares per 40 minutes. I think players who get lots of minutes have an advantage. With that said you'd have to have a set requirement of a minimum number of minutes.

That number is also available. Not to say I question these type of analytics...but I question them. Overall, they have Megan Walker getting more defensive win shares than anyone on the list including Boston who was the most impactful defensive player in the nation, imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom