Help! | The Boneyard

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am a longtime Uconn fan from Tucson! Are there any fellow Arizonans out there who can advise me on the best, most economical way to be able to watch our games this season? Perhaps a cable package, or an Internet connection?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
SNY should be available on multiple different cable/satellite options, but I assume ESPNs agreement with SNY to stream live and on demand on their ESPN3 internet service will also still be in effect so almost any provider service that includes ESPN will also include access online to ESPN3. The streaming is high quality.
Don't know what the streaming service options (HULU, etc.) are and which ones carry SNY if any, but that would be the other option.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Can't speak for anything but DirecTV... They are offering various packages starting at $50 a month (for 24 months). SNY is part of their regional sports channel package which is an extra $13.99 a month...

Reaction Score
UCONNHUSKYGAMES.COM usually will post the reply on their website the very next day.

Reaction Score
Another Husky fan in Tucson here. Most games are on ESPN watch. Get access for that free thru Cox and stream the games onto my tv.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Yes, you guys are blessed. I live in Tucson, as well, and, although I don't watch most UConn games, they are almost all available on my direcTV. I rarely get to see a Rutgers game.

Even sadder, we follow the UofA but don't have the Pac12 network due to the Directv issues with them, so I can't watch UofA either, including today's football game.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Yes, you guys are blessed. I live in Tucson, as well, and, although I don't watch most UConn games, they are almost all available on my direcTV. I rarely get to see a Rutgers game.

Even sadder, we follow the UofA but don't have the Pac12 network due to the Directv issues with them, so I can't watch UofA either, including today's football game.

KB, you are blessed too, as I see it. You are just a few minutes drive to Hillenbrand Stadium, the home of my favorite Wildcats Softball team. I would give anything to be out there for softball season. I get a few games via live streaming, but far from all. This could be their year!

Reaction Score

Try this site: PAC-12.com Feeds – Live Streaming

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I can check again, but my experience is that, because my TV carrier (DirecTV) doesn't offer PAC12 networks, I can't stream them either. At one time, we were able to use my sister-in-law's Cox password and it worked, but then we switched to Cox internet (but not TV) and it stopped working.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
KB, you are blessed too, as I see it. You are just a few minutes drive to Hillenbrand Stadium, the home of my favorite Wildcats Softball team. I would give anything to be out there for softball season. I get a few games via live streaming, but far from all. This could be their year!
Yes, we have season tickets, but with my wife's problematic health we made only one game last season. Usually we do at least one game per series, and have, in the 5 seasons we have had tix, seen a few full series. We had seats behind the visitor dugout, but were able to move over to aisle seats, just past the home plate side end of the visitor's dugout, 7 rows up.

It is so interesting to see some similarities between UConn folks who have experienced (and are experiencing) such great success in WBB, Rutgers fans of WBB who are not happy with the slippage of the program and the long-time fans of softball out here, who experienced national championship success for so many years and are, well, less than pleased with the success level of late. Even losing in the Super Regional isn't "good enough" for them.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

very strange that you're on the BY more that me and haven't watched the 4X Champs... I live 5 minutes from the XL Center and havent been to no more than 5 games in the last 4yrs (especially after the Big East break-up) but I "shole" do watch them on TV live and via DVR (most of the time due to my work /sleep schedule).

The best basketball in the world available to you but you're complaining about not being able to watch Rutgers lol (just kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom