Help with Nashville 2014 | The Boneyard

Help with Nashville 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been a follower of the Boneyard for a very very long time but finally registered and this is my first post.

I now have reservations at the Best Western ( about 2 blocks from the convention Center), I now need advice and help on how to get tickets? April will be here before long!

Thanks to all

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard!
I don't really have any knowledge of the ticket situation in Nashville but I just wanted to say hi

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Been a follower of the Boneyard for a very very long time but finally registered and this is my first post.

I now have reservations at the Best Western ( about 2 blocks from the convention Center), I now need advice and help on how to get tickets? April will be here before long!

Thanks to all

Hopefully, others will chime in noting that it is relatively easy to get tickets from scalpers. I don't have experience with them, so can't really offer any advice, I got my tickets some time ago.

If UConn is there, you can get tickets through the UConn Club (but you will need to be a member, I believe)

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score

Confirmed - my brothers and I bought our tickets this past weekend. Not a whole lot left to choose from and they are all upper level. If TN makes it to the Final Four, then I doubt there will be much available off the street.

If you buy them through the NCAA WCBB site, make sure you have your credit card info handy - once you start the process, you only have a limited amount of time to complete the transaction.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Nashville has very strict scalping laws. They have to stay a certain amount of feet away from the arena, so if you are planning on buying scalper tickets, look a couple blocks away from the arena.

Also, I would check out Stubhub, Craigslist, etc, because a lot of the scalpers who have tickets are going to be selling the same tickets there as well. You might be able to get a better deal in person, but you will still end up paying more for the tickets than through the NCAA site.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I have found tickets on ebay as the Final Four neared -- right now for Stubhub and such prices are ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Thanks to all. I just checked Stubhub and the prices for 2 tickets are out of reach.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Thanks to all. I just checked Stubhub and the prices for 2 tickets are out of reach.

The tickets on the NCAA site are $150 for the three games.

Reaction Score
Hiker-welcome to BY-I too am fairly new to this awesome forum and will also be staying at the BW in Nashville come April! I've done a bit of research re: FF tix (including some great help from BY members). Seems there are usually many opportunities to get tix at the FF thru scalpers. But before then, there will be opportunities via Stubhub and Craig's List just a week before the FF as teams get eliminated. I watched tix flood the market after Baylor was upset last year. The big wild card this year is Tennessee-it they make the FF, tix will be hard to come by, if they don't, I believe tickets will be much easier to get with LV fans selling their tix prior to FF. What I did for this upcoming FF was buy 2 tix in the nosebleed via ncaa website-but I'm hoping to get much better tix closer to the big weekend-I look at these nosebleed seats as insurance, in case Tennessee makes the FF and ticket prices are thru the roof! Good luck!!

sTu

Reaction Score
As long as Tenn. does NOT make the Finals getting tickets in the rafters means you will likely only have to sit in those seats for the semi-finals. Seats will be left unused for the Final. If you feel the desire to purchase tickets, you can locate the fans of the two losing teams after their games and the most you will probably have to pay is face value and if you get lucky someone may even give them to you. If you go to the UConn home games, you may find that some season ticket holder will purchase extra tickets if they are not using all of their allotment or not going. It is worth eating at Willington Pizza at the end of the season (Senior night playing Rutgers?) as on occasion I have seen fans trying to sell tickets because they are no longer are able to go to the Final. If/when an upset occurs in the games before Nashville, fans will come to this site to try to sell tickets occasionally also. Good luck, it is a fun filled time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog