Help....who is the soph-to-be... | The Boneyard

Help....who is the soph-to-be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
at Poughkeepsie High. She was mentioned somewhere but I have forgotten which thread. 6'2"...athletic....dunker.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
at Poughkeepsie High. She was mentioned somewhere but I have forgotten which thread. 6'2"...athletic....dunker.

"Katcia Perryman, 6-2 power forward, New Heights (Poughkeepsie NY) :This is one well-built athlete who has great ups. She needs to be more active within the offensive set and improve her range. New Heights coach Simpson on Perryman: “She can dunk the ball easily in practice and can shoot with either hand [one may think she is a lefty but isn’t]. She needs to improve decision making.”

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
You going to watch her play Blake?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"Katcia Perryman, 6-2 power forward, New Heights (Poughkeepsie NY) :This is one well-built athlete who has great ups. She needs to be more active within the offensive set and improve her range. New Heights coach Simpson on Perryman: “She can dunk the ball easily in practice and can shoot with either hand [one may think she is a lefty but isn’t]. She needs to improve decision making.”
As in deciding to attend UConn?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Methinks Marisa should go see Ms. Perryman play at her earliest convenience, after she returns from London.... Is AAU ball going on right now? I have no idea what the summer bball schedule is like for these girls.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
so do we agree that New York has become a gold mine for Geno?

Sue... Tina... Bria.... Stef.... Breanna.... maybe more? There may be another state with better numbers, but I have to think New York leads in terms of impact.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
so do we agree that New York has become a gold mine for Geno?

Sue... Tina... Bria.... Stef.... Breanna.... maybe more? There may be another state with better numbers, but I have to think New York leads in terms of impact.
Liebermans, NPOYs, AAs. And more to come.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Liebermans, NPOYs, AAs. And more to come.

And Championships... 4 and counting. California has 3 (all DT) and counting, but NY's future is brighter.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
If there is serious mutual interest, I would try to see her play during the upcoming high school season....hopefully deep in the NYS tourney.
Maybe Ossining [Chong] and Poughkeepsie would meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom