HELP!! What is best WBB streaming package (cost a consideration) | The Boneyard

HELP!! What is best WBB streaming package (cost a consideration)

Reaction Score
What is the best package (or combination of packages) that will get me most games for under $40/month? I watch men's NCAA when it's available, but am mostly interested in the women's games.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I use slingtv. I can get the SEC networks... the Pac 12 networks.... ACC extra.. and of course ESPN and their products. I think i pay around 32 including taxes per month. I also suscribe to ESPN+.... i think i pay 3.99 or 4.99 per month for that. I was just going to do the ESPN+ for the free 7 day trial.... and of course I lost track of time and didnt cancel. Its good if you want to see the smaller conferences (America East, Big South) .... and I figure it will come in good use around conference tournament time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I subscribe to Directv Now. The plan I have is $75 per month. I can watch every men's or women's games and other sports activities that I don't even care to view. This includes ESPN et. al. as well as a bunch of movie channels, Starz Encore and TCM. Internet costs $90 per month for 400 mps.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
I subscribe to Directv Now. The plan I have is $75 per month. I can watch every men's or women's games and other sports activities that I don't even care to view. This includes ESPN et. al. as well as a bunch of movie channels, Starz Encore and TCM. Internet costs $90 per month for 400 mps.
But no Pac-12 Network.

Reaction Score
Waiting for the day when one of the current live streaming services (or new service) has the following networks/channels...my new years resolution wish.

YouTube TV ($40/month) is good with sports/local regional networks, ESPN family of channels and ESPN App, SEC, BTN, CBS Sports, NBC Sports, FS1, FS2, Regional Sports (CT) SNY, YES and NESN...but it lacks the PAC12 network.

FUBO TV ($40/month 1st, $45/month thereafter) is exceptional with sports but the one glaring omission from their lineup, the ESPN family of networks including the SEC network. Regional sports it has, SNY, YES, MSG, MSG+, NESN, NESN Plus, FS1, FS1, NBCSports, CBS Sports and a bevy of BTN Networks and BEIN Sports...and did I say it also has the PAC12 Network?

With me I have the YouTube TV and happy with it, never a buffering issue. I'm currently in a free month trial with Fubo TV, signed up before the UConn/Cal game (PAC12) will cancel after I finish posting this reply.

Reaction Score
I use slingtv. I can get the SEC networks... the Pac 12 networks.... ACC extra.. and of course ESPN and their products. I think i pay around 32 including taxes per month. I also suscribe to ESPN+.... i think i pay 3.99 or 4.99 per month for that. I was just going to do the ESPN+ for the free 7 day trial.... and of course I lost track of time and didnt cancel. Its good if you want to see the smaller conferences (America East, Big South) .... and I figure it will come in good use around conference tournament time.

Looking at all the responses, the cheaper sling tv with sports package and espn+ seems to cover everything, except the Big Ten, so that's what I'll probably go with. I'll exchange Pac-12 coverage for Big Ten coverage anytime.

Reaction Score
What is the best package (or combination of packages) that will get me most games for under $40/month? I watch men's NCAA when it's available, but am mostly interested in the women's games.

Good question, since I'm on the cusp of cord cutting. After looking at every streaming service with my entire focus on sports, I've concluded that HULU + SLING gets you everything you'd want for a monthly total of $65 (40+25). There's ESPN on HULU but SLING gets you ESPN along with the essential ESPN3. HULU gets you the BTN, SLING has the PAC 12, ACC, SEC, ESPNU, and ESPNews. CBSports comes with HULU plus other channels that duplicate SLING. These packages also include FS1 & 2. In short: everything.
Footnote: You may not get your favorite baseball team with these channels. The Nats, for example, are only carried on MASN 1& 2 (or now).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom