Help urgent wit tix | The Boneyard

Help urgent wit tix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Trying to get seat and having trouble getting pick your seat. It will let me get to it selecting seats. Is section 118 bench seating? Ant tips with the site?

Reaction Score
Trying to get seat and having trouble getting pick your seat. It will let me get to it selecting seats. Is section 118 bench seating? Ant tips with the site?
Anything in the 100's are chair backs. The upper deck opposite the benches are also chair back. The rest are benches

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
If you are in section 118 it is regular chair back seats and NOT benches. Those are decent seats.

Reaction Score
Looks like they are chair back:
FTpkXpR.jpeg

Reaction Score
If you are in section 118 it is regular chair back seats and NOT benches. Those are decent seats.
My bad they ate in section 218. I'm still going to try to purchase ones with backs. I'm going with my elderly friend and she has issues. She said she would be ok and I do have a stadium seat cushion with a back. The ticket site shows the opposite sections available but when I going to select the seat choices will not come up. I'm doing it from my cell phone. Can't get to a computer at the comment. If I can get them I'll try to sell the others.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
My bad they ate in section 218. I'm still going to try to purchase ones with backs. I'm going with my elderly friend and she has issues. She said she would be ok and I do have a stadium seat cushion with a back. The ticket site shows the opposite sections available but when I going to select the seat choices will not come up. I'm doing it from my cell phone. Can't get to a computer at the comment. If I can get them I'll try to sell the others.

Gotcha. Yes, you will want to get select tickets in one of the sections that is the color Blue in the chart that @tcf15 posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom