Help remembering a recruits name | The Boneyard

Help remembering a recruits name

Reaction Score
What’s the name of the bouncy point guard who was living in Waterbury and then I think his family moved to Springfield? I think he’s class of 2020...can’t remember his name and I can’t find him on any of the recruiting sites.

Thanks

Reaction Score
What’s the name of the bouncy point guard who was living in Waterbury and then I think his family moved to Springfield? I think he’s class of 2020...can’t remember his name and I can’t find him on any of the recruiting sites.

Thanks

Reaction Score

Thanks
Taelon Martin? He's from Springfield but no Waterbury connection I know of. Nate Tabor? Plays for Sacred Heart going to the Johnnies.

Reaction Score
thanks boys. it was Taelon Martin. For some reason I thought he had a Waterbury connection.

What happened with him? His sophomore tape was unreal.

Reaction Score
thanks boys. it was Taelon Martin. For some reason I thought he had a Waterbury connection.

What happened with him? His sophomore tape was unreal.

Mixtapes are mixtapes. Dont tell you much other than athleticism. I train a couple kids that were on that team. His home situation is making bball development tough.

Hes not very good any more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom