Help needed with StubHub or Seek Geek for BET, etc. | The Boneyard

Help needed with StubHub or Seek Geek for BET, etc.

Reaction Score
It's been over 10 years since I was last at MSG for the Big East Tournament, and have not used StubHub (or Seek Geek) extensively. Looking for advice (I'm lookin for tix to only the UConn or UVA games). We're in NYC to see both Big East & ACC, going to go to UVA games, which don't conflict with UConn. So questions apply to both MSG and Barclays.
  • Is StubHub the best to use, or others?
  • When is the best times to get tickets?
  • Do prices drop very much as game time approaches and tickets are unsold?
  • Usually, fans of losing teams of prior games try to to unload, is that still the case? How - Stubub?
  • Is there a secondary market near MSG for paper tickets?
Thanks,
Jim

PS - if anyone has tix to the UConn Thursday game (I know it is TBD based on this weekend's games) I'm interested.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think stubhub is pricey. I prefer tickpick

Whatever site you choose, make sure you shop with fees included. That way you know your real price before you try to checkout

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
They all try to screw you. Just bite the bullet and buy them. At the end of the day is it really worth your time and stress trying to save $100 or so? If you are worried so much about price should you even be buying a luxury such as this? Just save up a little extra cash over the year to make up for it. Go to the game. Enjoy life. We only get one life!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom