Help me P.Buckets! | The Boneyard

Help me P.Buckets!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I want to forget about Maya, DT, Stewie, KML etc etc etc..... show us whatcha got!
Is there a "dislike" button anywhere? Not sure why anyone would want to forget about Maya, DT, Stewie, KML, etc. They were all tremendous UCONN Huskies...

I'm all for throwing down the gauntlet for newbies with talent and moxie but... Yikes!

Reaction Score
I want to forget about Maya, DT, Stewie, KML etc etc etc..... show us whatcha got!
I'm not so much for living in the past but you are speaking of Uconn Royality i.e. exceptional and dedicated to winning NC players. In 50 or 75 years some Old Woman will be enchanting her grand daughters with tales spun around these women and they will say WOW Wow WOw

Reaction Score
You have to know I’m not serious about forgetting some of the greats of the past. All I’m saying is I want her to come in and be so damn good, bring us championships that we “forget” about the rest. As far as P. Buckets, I saw somewhere on social media where she was being called that because of her ability to get buckets. Please relax turbo.....lol

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You have to know I’m not serious about forgetting some of the greats of the past. All I’m saying is I want her to come in and be so damn good, bring us championships that we “forget” about the rest. As far as P. Buckets, I saw somewhere on social media where she was being called that because of her ability to get buckets. Please relax turbo.....lol
Fair enough! Apologies if I misunderstood!

Reaction Score
Oh man, not another silly Boneyard nickname :rolleyes: ! She hasn't even made it to Storrs yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom