HELP Get UC vs. WMU on TV!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HELP Get UC vs. WMU on TV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sent email, begging for a reprieve from Cablevision hell. In addition to not having access to ESPN3 and missing the UCONN game, the Cablevision/Tribune dispute means no NY Giants--or other NFC games--on Fox. Aaarrgh (exasperation and Talk Like a Pirate day rolled into one).

Reaction Score
I sent an email.......but are we barking up the right tree here? Shouldn't we be barking at ESPN to allow SNY to carry the game?

Reaction Score
Sent 2, the one from my wife mentioned how much she appreciated their network for keeping my husband occupied all day between being a UConn and Mets fan.

Reaction Score
I sent an email.......but are we barking up the right tree here? Shouldn't we be barking at ESPN to allow SNY to carry the game?
I have no idea if it is the wrong tree. All I know is that ESPN has it on the internet and SNY usually carries the UConn football games and it's not this time. So....SNY needs to get their act together and get the darn game on tv. :) 25000 season ticket holders x family members and friends = a lot of people watching the game.

Reaction Score
I have no idea why they wouldnt want the game... the Mets are even on WPIX that day so, what, their gonna do a sportsnite marathon?

Reaction Score
I have no idea why they wouldnt want the game... the Mets are even on WPIX that day so, what, their gonna do a sportsnite marathon?

We have no idea if they want the game or not. It's up to ESPN to grant them the rights to it though. And if ESPN wants too high of a price, SNY will not make a dumb business decision to appease us. I think it was mentioned here before.....ESPN wants people to complain to their local provider in order to pressure them to carry ESPN3.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ain't gonna happen. ESPN made it a point to make this game an "exclusive". That isn't going to change.

Reaction Score
Good effort guys! ESPN, they're about as good as Delone's offense

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Sent email, begging for a reprieve from Cablevision hell. In addition to not having access to ESPN3 and missing the UCONN game, the Cablevision/Tribune dispute means no NY Giants--or other NFC games--on Fox. Aaarrgh (exasperation and Talk Like a Pirate day rolled into one).

Cablevision doesn't provide local over-the-air channels? Why even give them business?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Bowling until 4:30 then the Big East Game of the Week, featuring USF. The Mets are on the CW in Central Connecticut.

Reaction Score
SNY likes our football program. That is pretty cool. So does ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom