Help Finding March Madness Link | The Boneyard

Help Finding March Madness Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NCAA.org or .com had a page where you could click on a link to any game in the tourni that UConn had played in and watch the whole game. I swear on my grandmother's grave that I've spent a good amount of time trying to find it - my original bookmark target changed!

Is that still available? I don't know why I can't find it in google or at the NCAA website, but help if you can.

The page I'm thinking of started with the FF, but you could x out of that and get to the 64 team bracket.

Thanks.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
NCAA.org or .com had a page where you could click on a link to any game in the tourni that UConn had played in and watch the whole game. I swear on my grandmother's grave that I've spent a good amount of time trying to find it - my original bookmark target changed!

Is that still available? I don't know why I can't find it in google or at the NCAA website, but help if you can.

The page I'm thinking of started with the FF, but you could x out of that and get to the 64 team bracket.

Thanks.
NCAA tends to sink things quickly, and finding their new home is difficult. Which is why I "liked" TCF15's YouTube list:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DvJnRml15dMOFXigE_omIm-TR0bcEsW

Reaction Score
Thanks man - great link.
Would still like the NCAA link if it's still out there and they are still offering full game videos.

Thanks!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thanks man - great link.
Would still like the NCAA link if it's still out there and they are still offering full game videos.

You might be thinking of the NCAA Vault. But I checked it out a few days ago and the games only go up to 2011.

Reaction Score
The nice thing about TCF's links are the timeouts and commercials are FF through. I can't count how many times I've watched the UK game until we're up 15, then FF to the second half where we put it away.

Reaction Score
The nice thing about TCF's links are the timeouts and commercials are FF through. I can't count how many times I've watched the UK game until we're up 15, then FF to the second half where we put it away.
The other nice thing is they have pregame, halftime and post game content.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Just rewatched the Florida game again, and this time, I listened to the announcers. Kellog and Kerr are idiots. Each of them called a lineup that included Gif and DD a "5 guard lineup". And at the start of the second half, they said "Ollie's chosen to stay with the small lineup, starting Nolan over Brimah for the 2nd half". Uh, guys, that was our standard starting lineup out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom