Hello | The Boneyard

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been lurking on the old board for quite some time. I live in Marietta Ga., but originally from Trumbull. Been a Husky fan forever going back to Tom Penders, Wes B., and Toby Kimball. I have been giddy as heck, since the NC. I really like what we have this year and beyond. Loved Kemba, but from day 1, Bazz was my man. I'm a former bball player, coach and bball official for 20 years. Love JC and Ollie.
This is step one to get off lurking.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nice one, brotha! Welcome. Stay postin'.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I've been lurking on the old board for quite some time. I live in Marietta Ga., but originally from Trumbull. Been a Husky fan forever going back to Tom Penders, Wes B., and Toby Kimball. I have been giddy as heck, since the NC. I really like what we have this year and beyond. Loved Kemba, but from day 1, Bazz was my man. I'm a former bball player, coach and bball official for 20 years. Love JC and Ollie.

Welcome aboard!! Maybe you bring good luck!

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard...its always nice to see more UConn fans down here. I hear the the Trumbull connection as well. My wife is a THS grad from '84 and was just there last month.

Reaction Score
Welcome!

So the last time we had a lurker (or first-timer or whatever you wanna call MakersMuppet) post on the 'Yard, we won the Big East and National Championships. Today, another lurker made his presence known and we land AD. Lurkers, please start posting more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom