Hello old friends | The Boneyard

Hello old friends

Reaction Score
As Ryan prepares for the playoff game against the Patriots, I thought I would share this article with you guys.
He is excited for the Huskies moving forward, and so am I. Coach Edsall sat in our living room 9 yrs ago and convinced us as a family that Ryan should attend UConn to get his degree and play football. It was the best decision we ever made. He has made lifelong friends and connections as a result, in addition to earning a nice living. Go Huskies. Go Texans!

NH's Griffins are in their son's corner as his underdog Texans take on Pats | New Hampshire

TD LAMBEAU.jpg

Reaction Score
Amazing!!! Love hearing this. I doubt he remembers me, but Ryan was actually in a few of my classes over the years. By far the most fun we had was Water Safety Instruction haha. Easiest class I took by far at School. Love to hear he's doing well I always get pumped when I see his name on the back of an NFL jersey.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
As Ryan prepares for the playoff game against the Patriots, I thought I would share this article with you guys.
He is excited for the Huskies moving forward, and so am I. Coach Edsall sat in our living room 9 yrs ago and convinced us as a family that Ryan should attend UConn to get his degree and play football. It was the best decision we ever made. He has made lifelong friends and connections as a result, in addition to earning a nice living. Go Huskies. Go Texans!

NH's Griffins are in their son's corner as his underdog Texans take on Pats | New Hampshire

Thanks for posting again. We appreciate how Ryan has been such a great representative of UConn.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Great post, Mr. Griffin! We miss Ryan here, but love watching him play (as we do all the Huskies playing on Sundays...and Thursdays...and Mondays....and the occasional Saturdays.) Wishing him and you guys the best as always! Go TEXANS!

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
A couple of things. Great play to start.

But what was that noise I heard as he ran down the field? It sounded like screaming people. Did you have to dub that in?

Finally, could you blot out the evil twins the next time to post a video. Kills the moment.

I started the clip at 3 seconds - don't watch the first 3 seconds. please

Reaction Score
I can't believe I saw a rocket pass to a TE over the middle.

I hope Griffin scores a TD with 0:00 left to defeat the Pats. #NeverForgiveKraft

Reaction Score
A couple of things. Great play to start.

But what was that noise I heard as he ran down the field? It sounded like screaming people. Did you have to dub that in?

Finally, could you blot out the evil twins the next time to post a video. Kills the moment.
If I had known then what I know now, I would have trimmed the video some more... which apparently I can do in Youtube now, give it a little while to update

Reaction Score
Here's to hoping the next Ryan Griffin is somewhere on the current roster or in the pipe line.

Congrats to you Ryan and family!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom