Hello old friends | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hello old friends

Reaction Score
Great story, great kid, and great family! With Gronk's questionable health and Ryan up for free agency I hope Belichick is scouting!!

Reaction Score
Great story, great kid, and great family! With Gronk's questionable health and Ryan up for free agency I hope Belichick is scouting!!
I'd like to see him a Met Life wearing NYG Blue! Instant upgrade at a position of great need for the Giants.

Reaction Score
These are exciting times to be a UConn FB fan. One of the joys has been the parents & family who have encouraged greater involvement & passion over the years. And Edsall was a great cultural touchstone for all of us; that's one of the things we lost as he left.

The Griffins were core friends & glue to our following. Not quite as crazy as Dan Orlovsky Sr & hugely generous with their time shared at Rentschler, WE look forward to grabbing these pieces in pulling ourselves off the turf & filling that hallowed place once again.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As Ryan prepares for the playoff game against the Patriots, I thought I would share this article with you guys.
He is excited for the Huskies moving forward, and so am I. Coach Edsall sat in our living room 9 yrs ago and convinced us as a family that Ryan should attend UConn to get his degree and play football. It was the best decision we ever made. He has made lifelong friends and connections as a result, in addition to earning a nice living. Go Huskies. Go Texans!

NH's Griffins are in their son's corner as his underdog Texans take on Pats | New Hampshire

View attachment 18597

That pic is a pic every player in every sport dreams of having caught. Player completely outstretched using every ounce and inch of energy in an iconic stadium with some kick-ass window as a backdrop.

I have a sneaky feeling that picture may end up in living rooms or family rooms for Ryan and his family.

It's a great photo for autograph sessions too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom