Heisman Shocker | The Boneyard

Heisman Shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Who the heck let that broad on TV with that outfit?

Last name Pisano and a poor-fitting pant zebra patterned pant suit.

Nice.

Heisman has jumped the shark.

BTW, congrats to RG3.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Congrats to RG3. Definitely a deserving winner even though I wanted to see Luck win it after passing up on the draft last year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Breaking it down-

The winners from the 50's and 60's who were in attendance appeared to be in better shape than winners from the 90's and 00's. Tony Dorsett looks like he could still play too.

The U's QB's definitely beat out FSU and UF. Torretta still has a full head of hair while Weinke and Wuerfel are both bald.

I may have come off as an asssshoolle on the first post about the MC so I rewinded it. On second look, I could clearly see her putting down a plate of swedish meatballs right before she came to the podium. And, while I thought she had a broach clipping together that 70's styled bed spread she calls a shawl, upon further review I think it was some artichoke dip.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Breaking it down-

The winners from the 50's and 60's who were in attendance appeared to be in better shape than winners from the 90's and 00's. Tony Dorsett looks like he could still play too.

The U's QB's definitely beat out FSU and UF. Torretta still has a full head of hair while Weinke and Wuerfel are both bald.

I may have come off as an asssshoolle on the first post about the MC so I rewinded it. On second look, I could clearly see her putting down a plate of swedish meatballs right before she came to the podium. And, while I thought she had a broach clipping together that 70's styled bed spread she calls a shawl, upon further review I think it was some artichoke dip.

Weinke was already collecting social security when he graduated, so this is not shocking

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Breaking it down-

Torretta still has a full head of hair while Weinke and Wuerfel are both bald.

Torretta's hairline is about 5 inches above his forehead. That being said, I like your definition of "full head of hair" as I apparently have one too.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Torretta's hairline is about 5 inches above his forehead. That being said, I like your definition of "full head of hair" as I apparently have one too.

Looking back on it now, I think I should have referred to Testaverde. Either way, even a half head of hair for Toretta is more than Wienke and Wuerfel combined.

After seeing that combination of Donna Shalala and Laurie Fine present the award, I should have composed myself before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom