Heart ... Mojo & Uconn | The Boneyard

Heart ... Mojo & Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here we go again, I said it a few weeks ago, this team, these coaches and these kids... they have heart, work ethic and a belief system like no one else.. Lets go my fellow huskies.. get on the train, stay positive and believe.. never doubt a Uconn Husky.. when our back is against the wall we come out fighting.. that is what defines us.. regardless of the outcome today.. we should all be very proud, these kids give everything they have.. I believe and I have a special feeling about today. Join me..Lets go huskies! Go re-watch the last 6 mins and 45 seconds of last nights game, it will get you ready for today! At 535, the announcer says, "Uconn in deep trouble".. That was the moment! The Nolan putback, Calhoun taking the charge, Hamilton three, Purvis Defense, Then the Husky 6 Man, "Lets go Huskies", Boat with the Dagger, Time Out, LETS GO.... U. C. O. N. N., Purvis Jumper.. Its OVER! Not in our House!, Ryan Makes Two and before you know it we are up 3 with 11.5 to go.. Keep re-watching it.. I am so FIRED UP.. LETS GO HUSKIES!

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
heartmojohusky.jpg

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Gotta love KO, recently he looks like last years KO with the defensive stance and jumping out on the court hands up... This was missing sometimes this year but hes ready!!!! Les Go!! Do it fo da boys & lets get it rocking!!!

Reaction Score
Loved the Whalers pullover and scarf yesterday, Skinner. Nice touch.

Husky magic in Hartford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01