Hearing Sean Miller to Pitt | The Boneyard

Hearing Sean Miller to Pitt

Reaction Score
Don't see it. He is either vindicated and stays at UA or gets a show clause and ends up at ESPN. If he did nothing wrong, would Zona really can him? He surely wouldn't join the Pitt dumpster fire if he was wanted at UA, legacy and all.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't be completely surprising. Miller is from PA and Pitt alum/ex player. He may have overstayed his welcome at zona with the bad press, all the decommitt, never living up to expectations and the embarrassing loss.

Zona may want a fresh start to distance themselves from Miller

Reaction Score
If true....great twist
If the gossip is true....they fire stallings for mocking 'Ville fans for having a program that pays players. Then they replace with Miller who could be on FBI tapes for buying players.
For the entertainment, hope it happens.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Miller is not going to Pitt. He won't even get an interview. Lots of Pitt fans wanted him due to his history with the school, but that was before his current mess. Lyke is a stickler for compliance and I can't see her being in the same room with Miller.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hmm
I'm hearing that D Hurley to UMBC
Maybe he signed and was calling the shots last night from the locker room
Sorry didn't mean to cause a rash of heat attacks and strokes

Reaction Score
Miller is not going to Pitt. He won't even get an interview. Lots of Pitt fans wanted him due to his history with the school, but that was before his current mess. Lyke is a stickler for compliance and I can't see her being in the same room with Miller.
Not sure how much she’ll care when she lands at MSU

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wonder if Howland would think about going back?

One year left on his Miss St. contract. Making a hair over $2 mill/year. Could probably get Pitt to $3 mill. Not the stupidest idea, although he's 60. He has gotten every program he's worked with to the dance in 4 years or less (Miss St. on trajectory to make it next year).

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hmm
I'm hearing that D Hurley to UMBC
Maybe he signed and was calling the shots last night from the locker room
Sorry didn't mean to cause a rash of heat attacks and strokes
I feel violated. The burn is real.

Reaction Score
Miller is from PA and Pitt alum/ex player. He may have overstayed his welcome at zona with the bad press, all the decommitt, never living up to expectations and the embarrassing loss.
... and, that pesky multi-year FBI investigation suggesting some involvement in paying Arizona recruits ... potentially, Pitt's new female AD may sport a rather massive set of balls

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom