Heads up on Sunday at 1:00: Kentucky at South Carolina...TV | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Heads up on Sunday at 1:00: Kentucky at South Carolina...TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was reported as a dislocated ankle not a broken ankle.
Yep, just came back here to report that.

"Janee Thompson has been diagnosed with a dislocated left ankle. She will undergo more tests in Columbia."

Reaction Score
At the beginning of the year I was a big advocate for how good South Carolina was going to be this year. I have to say that to this point in the season I was absolutely WRONG. I have watched every televised game of theirs and I am very confident that UConn will handle USC quite easily!

Reaction Score
I watched the game. I thought it was great.
Nice to see both schools play. I was born in South Carolina at the university hospital and lived in Kentucky for a few years growing up.

Reaction Score
In terms of the game at SC, it should be close but I believe that we can pull it out. Is it me, or does it seem like the ESPN announcer insulted Stewart a bit by implying that Wilson gets a lot more done in less time. Perhaps that'll motivate Stewie (as if she really needs it). I am looking forward to the 9th.
All Stewart has to do is walk on the court and she's done more than any WCBB player in the country...

her mere presence effects the way the other team plays the game.

She is this year's Britney Griner.

Reaction Score
USC reminds me of the ND Bruise Sister era. They kick the stuffing out of you underneath, with relative immunity. That said, they seem to not have all the parts, and the parts they have, while brilliant at times,are inconsistent, at best, and out of synch much of the time.

No beautiful game here...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman