Heads Up.. Full Wolf Moon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Heads Up.. Full Wolf Moon

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
IIRC, Jerry referred to Bob as his best friend or something to that effect when he introduced him, and that both surprised and disarmed me, because I was somewhat of a Bobby-basher and didn't think they were getting on all that well at the time.
“ best friend in the whole wide world” mr Boooooobbbb weir”

“ over here we have mr Phil Leah on bass, he kinda defines the meaning of space”

“ of course we have billy and Mickey over on the drums. When I try to describe them it makes me feel kinda dumb”

Reaction Score
“ best friend in the whole wide world” mr Boooooobbbb weir”

“ over here we have mr Phil Leah on bass, he kinda defines the meaning of space”

“ of course we have billy and Mickey over on the drums. When I try to describe them it makes me feel kinda dumb”
BTW.. Talking venue locations now. If you haven't done so already. Need to put on your bucket list a summer concert at Red Rocks Morrison, Colo. for one of your favorite bands.

Once in a lifetime experience.. Views/vibe are off the charts. Acoustics for a natural amphitheater are superb. Went many times while living in Colo.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
BTW.. Talking venue locations now. If you haven't done so already. Need to put on your bucket list a summer concert at Red Rocks Morrison, Colo. for one of your favorite bands.

Once in a lifetime experience.. Acoustics for a natural amphitheater are superb. Went many times while living in Colo.
Great venue.

Also amazing golf with the most unique natural obstacles I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
Great venue.

Learning how to figure out distances with your clubs at altitude is wild.. Respect for altitude at the 19th hole is also advised. LOL

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Great venue.

The flag and cup on the green aren't an obstacle.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I was sure this was going to be another thread about our mascot logo.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
the moon - 'lunar'- lunacy, gravitational effect.
gamestop?
the 'wolves' here at my home (new england coyotes now aboot 24% wolf dna), were hollerin, big time, last night, starting around 11pm. sometimes we record particularly good concerts. they too, act a bit loopy (out of routine) at lunacy time, but we've got them pretty well trained, so they know their place.
they, and many other seemingly disappeared critters, started to get their mojo back in the mid 90s.
pretty cool how they poop at the intersection of two or more woods roads, over and over again. heck, many times, they even make a point of pooping directly on top of an interlopers deposit.
good aim.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
November full moon is also know as the Beaver Moon. I felt was important for all of you to know that.

#moonnamesitisbestnottogoogle

Taint that the truth.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Love it when mother nature frames the hole and the shot you need to hit for you. Back center pin, green sloping slightly left to right. Play a shot over the left edge of the front left bunker and let roll towards the back. If you miss it a bit left, you're playing pitch and putt for your par.

Or, know your physics and ricochet one off the rocks left or right and on to the green just to impress your group.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
First Red Rocks show:

Reaction Score
Just to add to the challenge a little bit. Happened to me more than once while playing in Colo. If you're not in the short grass and are looking for your ball off of the fairway.. Not out of the question that you could see/can see.. Elk/Mountain Lion/Rattle snakes.

Can definitely affect the rhythm of your swing while "recovering" when you know you're being watched.

Reaction Score
Just to add to the challenge a little bit. Happened to me more than once while playing in Colo. If you're not in the short grass and are looking for your ball off of the fairway.. Not out of the question that you could see/can see.. Elk/Mountain Lion/Rattle snakes.

Can definitely affect the rhythm of your swing while "recovering" when you know you're being watched.
Just to be clear, do you deny that you are the artist formerly known as Grey Goose? I was under the impression that you deny it, but it seems you have given up hiding it, as evidenced by your return to sentence fragments separated by two periods.

If you're trying to fool us, try harder.

Please excuse my crankiness.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Just to be clear, do you deny that you are the artist formerly known as Grey Goose? I was under the impression that you deny it, but it seems you have given up hiding it, as evidenced by your return to sentence fragments separated by two periods.

If you're trying to fool us, try harder.

Please excuse my crankiness.
There is no mystery. Click on his handle.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There is no mystery. Click on his handle.
The plot thickens....

1611852069791.png

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
November full moon is also know as the Beaver Moon. I felt was important for all of you to know that.

#moonnamesitisbestnottogoogle
back at that time, 90s, early 00s, when the fauna resurged, the beavers started their bottom lands redesign program. now, i was gettin cranky, 'who put this pond here?' i contact the state, and ask them 'can we blast em outta here?' not the dams, cuz that's easy work for an excavator, but them. they were like 'we prefer trapping them, call this guy.' nice fellow, hvac was his day job. he comes round, i tell him that im no beaver expert -'how big can they get around here?' he says aboot 25-35 lbs. i then ask 'what's the biggest that u ever caught in Connecticut?' around 50 lbs, he sez.
weeks later, there's his b-card stuck in my door with a note on the back 'big beavers, call me.'
ring, ring! 'what up?' he says 'member when u asked aboot size? so far, i got a couple 25's, 2 55's, and one 65 pounder!' i tell him to save those big tails. show and tell, and all that.
Exit 8 on Route 9 is labeled 'Beaver Meadow Road.' now we know why.
one more 'tail.' lol. last winter, i notice an almost perfectly 'machined' white oak timber, around 8'' x 14,' perfectly placed across a stream bed. today, i know way more aboot bucky beaver, and allow their construction stuff at some locales, but im kinda stunned -'white oaks aren't too common in or reasonably near this particular locale, as they really hate wet feet. where'd this one come from?' i hike around the area, and find that aboot a couple of football fields away, and at least a 100 or so feet away from any watercourse, there's the solitary white oak chewed stump.
how the heck did bucky get that from here to there? dang. a perfect construction timber.

red rocks was Widespread Panics home court, or so it seemed.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom