Heading into the Conf. Tour. solid 6 seed | The Boneyard

Heading into the Conf. Tour. solid 6 seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still think Memphis is right there with us at 6 or 7 no doubt. SMU is 7-9 and these numbers can move depending on runs in the conference tourney……..

If our Huskies lay another turd count them in the 8-9 game!

Reaction Score
I worry about the 8/9 game as well in a worst case scenario. Beat Memphis on Thursday night, and we will certainly avoid that.

Not sure where Lundardi has them after the Ville game, but Palm still has them as a 5 seed. Would a loss to Memphis in what is basically a road game move them down 2-3 lines?

Reaction Score
I worry about the 8/9 game as well in a worst case scenario. Beat Memphis on Thursday night, and we will certainly avoid that.

Not sure where Lundardi has them after the Ville game, but Palm still has them as a 5 seed. Would a loss to Memphis in what is basically a road game move them down 2-3 lines?

Not sure as we don't know which of these whacko's who actually believe what they write, anyone listens to…….Just looking at Lunardi how can anyone believe he can figure this out, you have to have an idea of the game itself and not just numbers…..he never played that's for damn sure!

Reaction Score
I think we're in the 6/7 range.

With a loss against Memphis, probably a 7. With a win against Memphis and a loss against Cincy, probably a 6. Beat Cincy, decent chance at a 5. Win the whole thing, definitely a 5.

I don't see us falling to a 8, unless conference tournaments break absolutely horribly and everyone immediately behind us performs well.

Reaction Score

With a loss against Memphis, probably a 7. With a win against Memphis and a loss against Cincy, probably a 6. Beat Cincy, decent chance at a 5. Win the whole thing, definitely a 5.

I don't see us falling to a 8, unless conference tournaments break absolutely horribly and everyone immediately behind us performs well.
Agree completely.

Reaction Score
I really doubt we are a 8/9

I think we are at worst a 6 or 7 seed.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

If we beat Memphis, Cinci and Louisville to win the tournament, I think that makes us a 4. Only point of contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom