Headache game thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Headache game thread

Reaction Score
2 steps forward..1 step back. That's what I'm going with.

Hopefully we'll see progress with Nova..if not..hopefully Adams is a masochist and wants to come back next year, because he's the only current enjoyable thing about the program. (Okay..and Whaley and Vital sometimes.)

He'd be a glutten for punishment

Reaction Score
I knew when i posted something kind of positive yesterday, I'd regret it.

It's not even the losing. It's the total lack of effort. Now guys are cooking up injuries, headaches, not moving off the ball... this is embarrassing. It's a worse team than last year and I can't even believe that's possible.

Reaction Score
Memphis has their walk ons in with 3:44 left to play. I can handle crappy football but this is just unacceptable.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
spent the last 5 minutes looking for a dog-peeing-on-face.gif

Reaction Score
Historians? I got tired going back too far...when was the last time Uconn got smoked by 15+ more than 5 times in a season?

This is a disgrace. The players should not be allowed to wear the Uconn jersey in practice until they play with pride, heart and effort.

Reaction Score
They’re making progress. Small steps.
Do any of those steps involve tripping over your own feet and breaking your nose? Because there are a lot of words I would use when describing a team being blown out by progressively worse and worse teams. "Progress" is not one of them.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same exact thing. Inexcusable to not give it a go at least.
Yeah man play, bad enough you’re our only other efficient scorer besides Adams, I don’t wanna hear bout you having headaches, concussed, throwing up , etc lol if u really wanted to be out there you don’t leave it in the hands of team doctors imo

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We don’t know why he pushed that kid, things happen on the court that fans aren’t privy to. UCF was absolutely the instigator not CV. I was at a party he was at, I didn’t hang out with him necessarily but I was there to see how he interacted with other ppl. CV is very well liked by his peers. He’s not this you’re making him out to be. Is he a 19-20 year old who does dumb things sometimes? Of course we all were. But to accuse him of bad character is a step pass the line for someone you’ve never even shaken hands with. CV is a competitor who hates to lose and believes greatly in his ability. Sounds like a lot of great UConn players and coaches that I know

Yeah, maybe with UCF. But we don’t know what he said. Earlier this year he shouldered and then shoved some guy for no reason. Got a T and KO left him in. He constantly showboats during games. Even when we are losing.

He may be confident, but he probably shouldn’t be. He needs to learn some professionalism and integrity before someone kicks his ass. I like his competitive spirit. There is a right way to do it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, maybe with UCF. But we don’t know what he said. Earlier this year he shouldered and then shoved some guy for no reason. Got a T and KO left him in. He constantly showboats during games. Even when we are losing.

He may be confident, but he probably shouldn’t be. He needs to learn some professionalism and integrity before someone kicks his ass. I like his competitive spirit. There is a right way to do it.

The simple act of scoring a garbage layup with :15 couldn’t be done without being a handjob about it.

Reaction Score

But we don’t know what the guy he pushed said either... My point is to say he must be a difficult person to hang out with because he loses his cool during basketball games sometimes is asinine

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
South Carolina vs UK is a great game. Actual basketball being played.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Carlton's been OK. Needs to get tougher on screens, but we've got something with him.

Agreed. Out of his depth right now, but these minutes will probably speed up that development. In normal times, he'd be a good Jr/Sr contributor.

Reaction Score

This team needs fire. Vital provides it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom