"He is such a G." | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"He is such a G."

Reaction Score
Ehhhh, that might be the origin of it, but the connotation is a bit different.

I agree with this entry in Urban Dictionary:

A "G" doesn't necessarily refer to a gangster. In Queens, among the individuals I'm acquainted with, a "G" is basically a person who has their "s*** together"....or someone who is good at life, all around. An individual who is good looking, in good shape, is intelligent, has money, is good with people, is with hot women, is well dressed etc. is a "G." Therefore, the majority of the hip-hop/gangster community are not G's at all due to their lack of brains, money, social skill, class, style etc.​
Lil' Wayne is not a G (due to him not being successful in all facets of life, eg. inability to conduct himself appropriately, lack of intelligence etc.).​
Jay-Z is a G (high quality lyricism, money, Beyonce, style, class etc.).​

Urban Dictionary: G
Then what would a G string be?:D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If "he's a G" is known lingo -- and it seems like it is -- then the meaning is clear. See the post from Urban Dictionary.

"1. A gangster

2. A thousand dollars

3. A title of endearment
1. Thats a real G.

2. Let me borrow a G.

3. What up, G?"

LaChina is using it as a term of endearment. Women always go for the bay boys. Having grown up not being indoctrinated with PC nonsense which killed comedy, I'm good with it. Nearly spewed coffee all over the keyboard when I read it.

And the gangsta from Philly still has a lot of work or a lot of Albany ticket holders will be trying to see ticket/hotel packages. Right G?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In case you are serious, Twitter is an app that can be downloaded on any phone and/or computer. It is incredibly user friendly; even my 71-year brain finds it quite simple.
I was not being serious.

Reaction Score
I seriously doubt Geno would be offended by this comment................I'm certain he's been called about every name in the book, good and bad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom