He He He ... Sue Practiced Today | The Boneyard

He He He ... Sue Practiced Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course she's gonna play! Last time her and DT together. Last Olympics. Last time she gets to play for Geno. If she has to play on crutches she will do it. I believe we'll find out tomorrow at 2:30.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
YAY!
15122026-Illustration-of-a-Smiley-Laughing-Out-Loud-Stock-Illustration-smiley-emoticon.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Of course she's gonna play! Last time her and DT together. Last Olympics. Last time she gets to play for Geno. If she has to play on crutches she will do it. I believe we'll find out tomorrow at 2:30.

I think you're right about that. Sue says:

"I think it’s the best news I could have gotten,” she said. “Long term, best news. Short term we’ll see how it goes. I’m going to try. To be honest, I woke up yesterday and didn’t feel amazing. Today, I woke up felt dramatically better. We’ll see how it goes tomorrow. I’m going to be smart about this. It’s your body and you don’t want to put yourself in danger. But if I can play, I’m going to play.”.

Diana Taurasi Sets the Standard for Team USA Olympic Women's Basketball team - Bluestar Media

Geno said: “She’ll wake up tomorrow morning and tell us how she feels and we’ll go with that,” he said. “Whatever Sue says, just having her on the floor, regardless the amount of time we can call on her, believe me the comfort level with our team and coaches went up 100 percent.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Saw an interview with her on the local 6 o'clock news. Sounds like she's playing tomorrow.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sue is very cute, but she's also a real BADASS! I expect to see her, Dee, and Maya in full badass mode tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Sue is very cute, but she's also a real BADASS! I expect to see her, Dee, and Maya in full badass mode tomorrow.
I expect nothing less than a full UConn takeover tomorrow afternoon. Those guys know how to get it done when it's for all the marbles!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I expect nothing less than a full UConn takeover tomorrow afternoon. Those guys know how to get it done when it's for all the marbles!
Good call! The Huskies scored 26 points in the decisive 2nd quarter. The token Golden Gopher had 2. It was off a beautiful long-distance bounce pass feed from Maya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom