HC 86 BC 64 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HC 86 BC 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Maybe now would be a good time to bring a few quotes over from the BCU board. i'm curious what the fans are saying at this point...

They mostly blamed it on having an inexperienced team. As I recall, the last time we had an inexperienced team, we cut down some nets in Houston.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yeah they should move to the CCC West with my high school. They'd battle for a division title every year.

Reaction Score
Why would anyone know this much about BC basketball?
:rolleyes:

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth"- Albert Einstein

The landscape of college basketball changed to a certain degree with the aforementioned facts/theory. The issue at hand revolves around personnel decisions by a coach (authority figure) assuming the above facts to be accurate. Hence the word "pushed out". The truth could be that BC would be a better basketball team with Sanders and Heslip. The comments made related to mere speculation. That's why I requested feedback from other boneyard posters. I am cognizant of typical motives on both sides of the issue relating to transfers.

:D

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
:rolleyes:

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth"- Albert Einstein

The landscape of college basketball changed to a certain degree with the aforementioned facts/theory. The issue at hand revolves around personnel decisions by a coach (authority figure) assuming the above facts to be accurate. Hence the word "pushed out". The truth could be that BC would be a better basketball team with Sanders and Heslip. The comments made related to mere speculation. That's why I requested feedback from other boneyard posters. I am cognizant of typical motives on both sides of the issue relating to transfers.

:D
This was a ha/ha thread as opposed to an intellectual thread. The consensus among many UConn fans is that UConn and Syracuse would have gotten the invite into the ACC if DeFillipo from BC, did not block the UConn entry. So some of us are enjoying some payback. It will only be a matter of time before DeFillipo is asked to leave. Many of us are hoping it takes a while.:)

Reaction Score
This was a ha/ha thread as opposed to an intellectual thread. The consensus among many UConn fans is that UConn and Syracuse would have gotten the invite into the ACC if DeFillipo from BC, did not block the UConn entry. So some of us are enjoying some payback. It will only be a matter of time before DeFillipo is asked to leave. Many of us are hoping it takes a while.:)
Fascinating! I mean the exchange of ideas and how the substantive nature of those thoughts are ultimately perceived! ha/ha :)

Reaction Score
read their board and go to about the 10th page or so and see what they say about us during our tourney run they are a sad pathetic and commical bunch.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
BC is also going to have a losing record in football. They certainly haven't distinguished themselves in the two sports that count in the ACC. Now hockey is another story. I think the ACC is quite happy to have BC as a doormat. THey can make in roads to NE recruiting by getting the NE kids to not stay at home

Reaction Score
read their board and go to about the 10th page or so and see what they say about us during our tourney run they are a sad pathetic and commical bunch.

I went to eagleoutsider.com and I was laughing at some of the posts there. Here are some gems.

Regarding our team this year....
".........I do think that they may be in for a stretch of mediocrity coming up...the team outside of Kemba (who is NOT coming back) is pretty unimpressive. Oriakhi's decent, Lamb is a role player, Napier is ok...the rest are all pretty crappy. Although they apparently the favorite to land the #1 guy in the 2012 class. But even then, they're probably not going to be particularly good for the next couple years."

Here's another BC fan's response to the OP who's thread was titled: "Kemba Walker is a p***y"
"If he is a p***y - I just wish BC could recruit a team load of p***ies just like him."

Pretty entertaining bunch.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
what do Holy Cross, Harvard, Yale, URI and Maine all have in common???
hint-the answer is not "they are in New England".

answer-they all have beat BCU atleast once in the past three years.

also-the fact that Prov isn't on that list is also realy telling lol

Reaction Score
I went to eagleoutsider.com and I was laughing at some of the posts there. Here are some gems.

Regarding our team this year....
".........I do think that they may be in for a stretch of mediocrity coming up...the team outside of Kemba (who is NOT coming back) is pretty unimpressive. Oriakhi's decent, Lamb is a role player, Napier is ok...the rest are all pretty crappy. Although they apparently the favorite to land the #1 guy in the 2012 class. But even then, they're probably not going to be particularly good for the next couple years."

Here's another BC fan's response to the OP who's thread was titled: "Kemba Walker is a p***y"
"If he is a p***y - I just wish BC could recruit a team load of p***ies just like him."

Pretty entertaining bunch.

mediocrity they wish they were mediocre right now, Lamb a role player lmao that was definetly my favorite quote

Reaction Score
mediocrity they wish they were mediocre right now, Lamb a role player lmao that was definetly my favorite quote

When its all said and done, Jeremy Lamb will be better than any Boston College player, ever. Then again, we could probably fill a full roster with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom