HBO: The Scheme | The Boneyard

HBO: The Scheme

Reaction Score
I watched it last night as well. Very interesting perspective on how dirty college basketball is. Worth watching.

Reaction Score
Yeah, worth watching. Prob could have been shorter. 2 hours is a long time. But those recorded calls with Will Wade and Sean Miller were worth the time.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Dawkins doesn’t do himself any favors. Comes off just as sketchy as wade. What’s with him refusing to even mention Pitino? It’s like he’s afraid he’ll get killed if he talks.

Reaction Score

Just SMH. Many schools just don't care as long as the money is flowing. Seems the NCAA is similar.

Reaction Score
It’s really hard to believe that Wade and Miller are still coaching. Actually, unreal. And Id love to know the NCAAs defense to not going after these guys even though they have these guys on tape talking about paying players. You can throw Bill Self on that list.

Reaction Score
Watched it last night. I’d say the only surprise for me is that I’m still angry nothing has been done to these guys who got caught red-handed.

Reaction Score
Dawkins doesn’t do himself any favors. Comes off just as sketchy as wade. What’s with him refusing to even mention Pitino? It’s like he’s afraid he’ll get killed if he talks.
More like sued by Pitino; I’d be anxious about that too

Reaction Score
BB63976E-9FBE-4EFA-829C-090C1BC055FC.png

Excellentttttt. Cam Thomas, wish we didn’t have to say we told ya so.

Reaction Score
View attachment 52597
I don’t know man. After watching the documentary I finally realize why Rothstein calls Will Wade an American gangster. This guy literally gave no duckks about anything. Would be surprised to see the NCAA actually do anything.

Reaction Score
I don’t know man. After watching the documentary I finally realize why Rothstein calls Will Wade an American gangster. This guy literally gave no duckks about anything. Would be surprised to see the NCAA actually do anything.
Add Kansas, Memphis, Auburn, etc. to the list. L$U literally no f’s given and I kind of respect it other than the fact it hasn’t gotten them far. The NCAA drags their feet with everything but they are being careful not to shoot themselves in the foot when dealing with major P5 schools.

Reaction Score
My reaction to HBO's The Scheme was simple. It boggles my mind that Sean Miller and Will Wade are still coaching anywhere.

I know that the FBI investigation was compromised and I know that the NCAA certainly doesn't want this type of dirty laundry aired publicly, but those phone calls are unbelievable. They were clearly in the business of paying players to come to their school. They are caught on tape speaking of paying players. They need to go and their schools need to be buried by sanctions.

Reaction Score
My reaction to HBO's The Scheme was simple. It boggles my mind that Sean Miller and Will Wade are still coaching anywhere.

I know that the FBI investigation was compromised and I know that the NCAA certainly doesn't want this type of dirty laundry aired publicly, but those phone calls are unbelievable. They were clearly in the business of paying players to come to their school. They are caught on tape speaking of paying players. They need to go and their schools need to be buried by sanctions.
Agreed 100%. I just wonder if I’m the LSU President or the Arizona President and I see this, how can I not take action now??!!

Reaction Score
View attachment 52597
This is as fake as fake gets. Surprised he was able to get his head out of Coach K and Roy’s asses long enough to throw this veiled BS out there. He has less credibility than Emmert, so if you believe this, I wish you well in waiting for your meeting w the Easter Bunny next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom