HBO: I Like The Trailer Better | The Boneyard

HBO: I Like The Trailer Better

Reaction Score
This was something I was waiting for but I can also stand for an actual movie. See this will get kids continually wanting to play for Geno and Uconn. #bleedblue

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Why do I suspect other schools are not going to be happy about this series?!! :cool:
As my late Polish Mother-in-law used to say to her daughter, my late wife, when my beloved complained about something, as a child: poilly-wahpie (that's phonetic, folks, I have no idea how to actually spell it, and I don't think my wife did, either).

What it translates to, I was told, is - "spit and catch". In other words, "tough sheet".

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
As my late Polish Mother-in-law used to say to her daughter, my late wife, when my beloved complained about something, as a child: poilly-wahpie (that's phonetic, folks, I have no idea how to actually spell it, and I don't think my wife did, either).

What it translates to, I was told, is - "spit and catch". In other words, "tough sheet".

Pinot...post more frequently, please.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
To paraphrase a friend of mine: "if you don't like UConn getting all the attention, then do something to be worthy of some yourself."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom