Hays: Terps' season hinges on many 'ifs' | The Boneyard

Hays: Terps' season hinges on many 'ifs'

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Like a lot of us facing a move, Maryland couldn't bring everything it wanted to a new home in the Big Ten. In the case of the women's basketball program, it wasn't a matter of running out of cardboard boxes or a shortage of space in the back of the rental truck. All-American Alyssa Thomas simply didn't have any eligibility left.

LINK

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Don't disagree with his assessment.

However I think they are selling Rutgers short. I expect the Scarlet Knights to have a great season and quite possibly be one of the top teams in the B1G.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Don't disagree with his assessment.

However I think they are selling Rutgers short. I expect the Scarlet Knights to have a great season and quite possibly be one of the top teams in the B1G.

Thank you! I couldn't agree more.

I believe they are vastly overlooking us. But I tend to like that, since I'm sure C.Viv is going to use it in the locker room.

Looking at our B1G schedule we could possibly end up being in the Top 3. Possibly even the Top 2.

I'm just very excited to get this season started, especially to see Briyona Canty who really picked up her play at the end of last season, and who is according to C Viv back to playing with the same kind of skill & confidence that she did in HS before her knee problems and open heart surgery. I'm so excited for next Friday. :)

Reaction Score
if Maryland had a good coach that could teach defense, and ball handling they could be good - otherwise another embarrassing lose in the NCAAs is probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom