Hawkins Drafted #14 to New Orleans Pelicans with the last pick in the lottery. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Hawkins Drafted #14 to New Orleans Pelicans with the last pick in the lottery.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Eh, New Orleans is fun to visit but is really depressed area that smells. Viloent crime is tops on teh countey too for per capita.

Zion did it right. Get hurt, get paid, stay home and get fat.

Fortunately Hawk should be able to live in the nicer areas.
The Garden District is about a 5 minute drive to Smoothie King arena. He could even walk. He's not going to have any issues except maybe avoiding getting fat and drinking too much.

Reaction Score
At about 7:30, He is asked "When did you know you were going pro ?"

He answered "Coach Hurley told me after my freshman season."

I thought that was pretty cool.
Hawkins had GREAT confidence this season. I remember after his bad TO in the Auburn game 2 years ago, it was visibly clear that he lost confidence in himself and that carried over with every shot he missed or every mistake he made for the rest of the season

Last season Hawkins could be 0-10 and the entire team would be happy with him taking a pullup three if he had it. Amazing swagger in his game, big props to Hurley for pushing that confidence into him and of course big props to Hawkins for gaining several years of maturity in 1 offseason

We all saw the flashes his freshman year, but as a whole it was an injury riddled season where he averaged 6 points on a game on bad shooting splits. From that to lottery pick in 1 season speaks volumes to our coaching staff and Hawkins' personal character

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The Garden District is about a 5 minute drive to Smoothie King arena. He could even walk. He's not going to have any issues except maybe avoiding getting fat and drinking too much.

Kinda like Zion? Although according the side piece blamed Zion getting fat on the other girl. Complicated stuff.

Reaction Score
After Knuckleheads interview Hawk is saying to himself.. We're not in Storrs anymore.. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom