Hawkins body looks too much like mine | The Boneyard

Hawkins body looks too much like mine

Reaction Score
Soft.

I'm wondering what he did to prepare for the jump from HS to college? Was he injured? This is a young man with too much talent to appear so unprepared. Did he underestimate what BE basketball would be? I just don't get it, but I can't wait to see his progress next year.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores (HOF Coach Al McGuire)

Of course, a bigger problem for us may be that our freshmen this year will be playing like freshmen next year because they never see the court

Last edited:
Reaction Score
B
Soft.

I'm wondering what he did to prepare for the jump from HS to college? Was he injured? This is a young man with too much talent to appear so unprepared. Did he underestimate what BE basketball would be? I just don't get it, but I can't wait to see his progress next year.

Well #1 dare I say this dp, you have a good body for a fan! :oops: Anyway he is soft that’s noticeable but even with that body he could be tougher. Hopefully he gets stronger in the next couple years but he’s like AJ, both had it too easy in HS and weren’t taught enough toughness to finish. Good news is if he works to get stronger as well as gaining confidence in his handle there’s a really nice player lurking.

Once again I realize he’s done some whacky things in error but unlike AJ and Gaff he gets pulled immediately. Not a fan of that pattern.

Reaction Score
B

Well #1 dare I say this dp, you have a good body for a fan! :oops: Anyway he is soft that’s noticeable but even with that body he could be tougher. Hopefully he gets stronger in the next couple years but he’s like AJ, both had it too easy in HS and weren’t taught enough toughness to finish. Good news is if he works to get stronger as well as gaining confidence in his handle there’s a really nice player lurking.

Once again I realize he’s done some whacky things in error but unlike AJ and Gaff he gets pulled immediately. Not a fan of that pattern.
I mean he played at Dematha...Idk how it gets much harder than that.
He is strong enough, when he decides to play that way and stays engaged. I notice constantly how he falls in and out of the flow of the game, and that's when he gets pulled. Yesterday was the first game he didn't get pulled immediately after any mistakes. Hopefully that pattern continues, he found his flow against top not competition which was great to see.

Reaction Score
Rip Hamilton’s body was not exactly pumped up. He needs to be out there and make mistakes and play through them. Hurley won’t do it because he thinks it will cost us a national championship. We’re going to see the same starters and the same PT the rest of the way and hope for the best. Maybe it is our best chance but ai’d like to see change.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Do you have a full sleeve on one arm and half sleeve on the other, too?

Reaction Score
The kid is like 18 or 19 years old. Look what Giannis looked like at that age vs. a few years later.
1644162749750.jpeg

Reaction Score
d body for a fan! :oops: Anyway he is soft that’s noticeable but even with that body he could be tougher. Hopefully he gets stronger in the next couple
Do you have a full sleeve on one arm and half sleeve on the other, too?

I wear baggy sweatshirts a lot to hide my flab. Is that what you mean? :)

Reaction Score
The freshman have like 4 months on campus to bulk before the season. You can't seriously expect a grown man's body from a 19-year-old.

This place is insufferable after losses.

Reaction Score
He's. A. Freshman.
Sometimes “we” need to remind some people of the basic common sense fact that yes indeed Baby Hawk is a freshman with a Confidence Deficit Syndrome. I live with woods on three sides with a ridge behind me. I have watched Red Tail- Coopers- Gos Hawks and others teach their young how to hunt rats with bushy tails AKA squirrels. Hawkins needs encouragement me things. Maybe I am wrong for lo and behold I was wrong- Once.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind being 6'4" and skinny

As a matter of fact, I'd take either one of the two
You got into the wrong line when they passed out the genes for that.Your must have been the Wranglers or Lees jeans line.

PS So did I !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom