Hawkins blames sickness on calamari. | The Boneyard

Hawkins blames sickness on calamari.

Reaction Score
Unless your nickname is “the squid” just skip the Calamari at the final four. Calamari and final 4’s usually don’t mix well and just like the calamari in Jordan’s stomach, they often get “vacated”

Reaction Score
B34EB34E-9EE7-49EB-9876-6F7DE7B63F82.gif

Reaction Score
Its quite humorous when 20 year olds make these types of 'never again' lifetime statements about something they love.

“I love calamari, too,” Hawkins said, disappointed in the squid he struggled to digest. “I don’t think I’m gonna ever eat it again. Yeah… Yeah, never again.”

Reaction Score
Its quite humorous when 20 year olds make these types of 'never again' lifetime statements about something they love.

“I love calamari, too,” Hawkins said, disappointed in the squid he struggled to digest. “I don’t think I’m gonna ever eat it again. Yeah… Yeah, never again.”
Idk food poisoning would make you never want something again

Reaction Score

I said I’d never have Yukon Jack again when I was 16 and puked my brains out. I can’t even look at the bottle 40 years later without my stomach rumbling……if they even still make it. But I’ve never had it again since that fateful experience.

Reaction Score
I got the norovirus back in 2002 (got passed around my family and was my unfortunate turn), the last thing I ate was a bunch shrimp cocktail. I puked so much shrimp it took me about 3 years to eat shrimp again. I eventually got over it and moved on.

Reaction Score
Our favorite azzhat Jeff Goodman tweeted the name of the restaurant too, some good PR.

Worth noting most of the team had the calimari at the same place as well.
That's a bad sign because it is less likely that it was food poisoning.

Reaction Score
Our favorite azzhat Jeff Goodman tweeted the name of the restaurant too, some good PR.

Maybe he injested the one bad piece. I think we`ve all eaten out and one person gets really ill while everyone else is fine. It happens.

Reaction Score
if it was food poisoning, shouldn't other people have gone through the same thing? Or was it no sharesies?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Still couldve been one bad piece. Seafood. How does it work?

Also Goodman is indeed an azzhat and I hope this costs him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I said I’d never have Yukon Jack again when I was 16 and puked my brains out. I can’t even look at the bottle 40 years later without my stomach rumbling……if they even still make it. But I’ve never had it again since that fateful experience.

Same with me and gin. Tried it once in HS, got violently ill from having too much and haven't touched it in almost 40 years. Took close to 30 years for me not to gag at the smell of gin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom