Hawkins and Sanogo | The Boneyard

Hawkins and Sanogo

Reaction Score
Statistics have really been different this year than the BY sentiment. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen such a discrepancy in facts vs. feelings.

To be clear, I also think this years stats are a bit misleading, but we absolutely have two offensive juggernaut players. Just the first time in forever it hasn’t been a PG.

caw

Reaction Score
Statistics have really been different this year than the BY sentiment. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen such a discrepancy in facts vs. feelings.

To be clear, I also think this years stats are a bit misleading, but we absolutely have two offensive juggernaut players. Just the first time in forever it hasn’t been a PG.

I think people got really high on this team and so the mini-collapse has made people over adjust. Plus the trolls found their calling with UConn's mid-season fall. Sanogo has been pretty consistent all year. Hawkins has too (in games he has played regular minutes).

UConn is not as bad as some poster's want to pretend, but right now UConn is not a top 10 team either. The potential is still there but some adjustments were needed (and hopefully have been made).

This team may be better built for neutral play than conference play (refs are just that bad, see Nova/Creighton). It's a shame a lot of the really good BE teams crapped the bed in OOC (PC/X/Marquette have like one good OOC win between the three of them) because they are really good teams and probably should be higher seeds than they will get in the NCAAT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom