Have to say | The Boneyard

Have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LSU. Was winning that game, period. OU needed every break to win and the refs made sure that didn’t happen.

Reaction Score
LSU. Was winning that game, period. OU needed every break to win and the refs made sure that didn’t happen.

Oh gawd...it wasn't the refs..they didn't make sure anything. If LSU played Oklahoma ten times, they would have beaten them twelve.

It was Oklahoma not being able to provide pressure on Burrows.

....it was Burrows being a generational talent
....it was LSU's receivers making catches
....it was Oklahoma leaving receivers uncovered
....it was lack of Oklahoma discipline

It was LSU being much, much, much better.

Reaction Score
....it was Burrows being a generational talent

It was LSU being much, much, much better.

I am not sure that Burrows is a generational talent. He is a very good QB. For years LSU has had amazing athletes on both sides of the ball. They chose to run a conservative offense that did not take advantage of the athletes they have. LSU finally decided to open up the offense realizing they have a tremendous defense that can cover for the offense if it makes any mistakes. The results have been amazing and Burrows has benefited greatly being the QB. He will be succeeded by better QBs who will be lining up for a chance to be the QB at LSU.

Reaction Score
I'll wake up when a quarterback completes 78% of his season's passes for 5,200 yards like Burrows and has a Passer Rating over 200.

78 freekin' percent completion rate for season!

55 TD's...6 INT's... Passer Rating 204.6

Justin Fields at Ohio State...a pretty good QB
....67.2 % completion rate
....41 TD's....181.4 Passer Rating

Reaction Score
I believe i said LSU was winning, period. you can correct me if need be.

Generational talent? to quote a DQ - oh gawd.

The PI non-call on 3rd down when it was still close and the targeting call on 3rd and late simply sealed the deal.

I think the meatloaf is ready

Reaction Score
I believe i said LSU was winning, period. you can correct me if need be.

Generational talent? to quote a DQ - oh gawd.

The PI non-call on 3rd down when it was still close and the targeting call on 3rd and late simply sealed the deal.

I think the meatloaf is ready

That was a good targeting call...textbook...leave your feet, launch, hit in head-shoulder area with helmet...

Re interference calls...I have no idea how-when they call it with so much contact on almost every play. It's like when I was moving along in heavy traffic in Atlanta with absolutely everybody going 15-20 miles over...and I get pulled over.

OK..so you think that Burroughs isn't as good as I do ?...that's OK. We all have opinions.

Meatloaf? OK...not for me but different strokes..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Can’t believe people are discounting what Burrows has done. His year was ridiculous. He has tremendous instincts and is going to be a fantastic leader at the next level. Bengals are getting a gamer.

Reaction Score
Can’t believe people are discounting what Burrows has done. His year was ridiculous. He has tremendous instincts and is going to be a fantastic leader at the next level. Bengals are getting a gamer.
‘‘Twas the night before New Years and everyone’s a drama queen.”

By discounting, you mean disagreeing that he’s a generational talent?

had a fantastic year. Seems like a great kid. Hope he succeeds at next level. Generational .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom