have to make a shot | The Boneyard

have to make a shot

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
can't make a shot, can't win, it's not rocket science

leaders have to lead, teams feed off of that, especially young teams

just a disappointing two years as there can possibly be (2 for 11 :confused:, I'm just not going to miss that)

Reaction Score
I get that Coach Ollie doesn't have any idea of a motion offense, but in this game he is hardly to blame. The guys are getting shots and not making them. willie99 said it best, if you can't make any shots, you won't win. While we can question his rotations and other unsettling decisions, who on the bench will have the confidence to shoot, and make shots? I'm more concerned with Adam's lack of desire to take over. Why does he keep insisting on starting late in the game? If he's our Alpha, then be our Alpha. Get to the hole, get fouled, make lay-ups, make free-throws. Let's see if some heart shows up in the 2nd half.

willie99

Reaction Score
0-8 from 3, and some of the dumbest laziest turnovers I've ever seen

This game is not going to help Kevin's chances of retaining his job, another weak performance

Next year the team will be better, addition by subtraction, we've seen it before and not in the far too distant past. 10/11 followed 9/10

willie99

Reaction Score
I get that Coach Ollie doesn't have any idea of a motion offense, but in this game he is hardly to blame. The guys are getting shots and not making them. willie99 said it best, if you can't make any shots, you won't win. While we can question his rotations and other unsettling decisions, who on the bench will have the confidence to shoot, and make shots? I'm more concerned with Adam's lack of desire to take over. Why does he keep insisting on starting late in the game? If he's our Alpha, then be our Alpha. Get to the hole, get fouled, make lay-ups, make free-throws. Let's see if some heart shows up in the 2nd half.

Jalen is playing aloof, his careless turnovers stopped our rally and gave the momentum back to SMU

It's a team effort

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
0-8 from 3, and some of the dumbest laziest turnovers I've ever seen

This game is not going to help Kevin's chances of retaining his job, another weak performance

Next year the team will be better, addition by subtraction, we've seen it before and not in the far too distant past. 10/11 followed 9/10

You’re just not getting enough oxygen to your brain.

Wait until you see what this roster looks like in a couple of weeks.

willie99

Reaction Score

well maybe you know something nobody else does, but it's safe to say the speculation around here is wrong far more often than not

so you're going to have to forgive my skepticism about the accuracy of your speculation

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Branch Rickey / Ralph Kiner.

"We finished last with you, we can finish last without you."

Of course I felt the same way when Diaco took over for Pasqualoni.

Overall, us fans better get used to a season or two of single digit wins while this ship is salvaged and refitted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom