OT: - Hats off to Tom Brady | Page 18 | The Boneyard

OT: Hats off to Tom Brady

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
With few exceptions, Belichick would never overspend or typically use low draft picks for OL. There were exceptions but he seemed to pride himself in finding free agents/cuts/or mid round draft picks for his teams. Dante S also seemed to enjoy the challenge of coaching guys "up" and was excellent at it.

I have tons of respect for Tom's accomplishments and doing it his way. On paper during SB time/playoffs over the years, rarely did the Pats have the better athletes as a whole. They were winners ,well-prepared/ rarely outcoached. Despite their tremendous successes as a franchise. .I always thought of them as a blue collar/lunch pail kind of team.

Tom is a student of the game and is always well-prepared and precise. Sunday was a lot of fun to watch.

BTW.Agree with you on OL liking to know what QB is going to do: was a season ticket holder in Denver during the Elway years.. Another baseball player oriented QB like Patrick M with great athleticism.
Your first paragraph punctuation was stellar. The third paragraph was similarly solid. Read alone, they made for a clear, well-argued post that combined perception, information, analysis and emotion.

(Just doing my part to get this thread to 20 pages)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom