Hathaway's Revenge | The Boneyard

Hathaway's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

So Hathaway hired a 71 year old coach for a team with a gapping hole at tailback and quarterback. Let's assume Coach P is the guy, which many don't agree with - and give him 2-3 years to fill these positions ........so he 73 then......and that's a best case scenario.

Quite frankly what struck me the most was our inability to make adjustments on the right side roll-out and short sideline pass. They consistently killed us with that play in the 4th quarter.

Another thing is that our kickoff coverage team lacks speed, hustle and daring. We are conceding the 35 yard line on kickoff returns - there is no penetration further than that.

I agree with BL, Reyes and Smallwood were the 2 bright spots. Reyes had a nice sack and then ran down a running back 30 yeards downfield from behind. Not many DT's do that.

McCummings is by far our best runner......we need to get him on the field ..........if not at quarterback....get him in the slot - running back, etc.

Also, agree Nick Williams needs to get more touches. His mind is also all srewed up on returns - again don't know why. There is no aggression. He is a bright kid - but I think the coaching has made him play in between - which ain't football.

What struck me was the lack of emotion on the team even when we came back - very little enthusiasm by the players. When there is a controversial call Coach P walks in the other direction. I really think there is no connection between the players and coaching staff. Don't know why - but its not there.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Not that little things like facts are all that important but Pasqualoni is 62, not 71.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni is the only coach in the conference who is also a Civil War Vet.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What's really scary is that Pasqualoni played college ball for a guy who's still a head coach.

Reaction Score
What's really scary is that Pasqualoni played college ball for a guy who's still a head coach.
That's not really Paterno, they just dust off a wax museum figure of him and plant it on gamedays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom