Hathaway hints Tulane might have started the ended the BE? | The Boneyard

Hathaway hints Tulane might have started the ended the BE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

This basically sums up everything we have said since they joined.....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If Jeff couldn't have imagined Rutgers going to the Big Ten, then he's even dumber than we thought.

Reaction Score
Clueless Jeff ... and the Hathaway Folly. A rock band before the Rock Star.

Look, there was a Wave coming since 2003. Rutgers built another 10,000 seats in their Stadium without any means to do it; Lousiville built 14,000 more. Hathaway was not fundraising. Not thinking. He was "classically" monitoring.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Let's take this apart.

Someone posted a link to an article he doesn't appear to have read and then some other people who also skipped reading the article offer their opinion. It's no mystery why threads go straight off the rails here.

Hathaway didn't hint about Tulane, didn't mention Rutgers and, for the most part, has only the barest connection to the article. His only crime was being in the same building as the blogger who apparently had a need to rehash ten day old news for our benefit.

Here I am with presents to wrap, plums to sugar and stockings to hang and I have to take time away from all that to set you internet terror monkeys back on the right path. You are all my Tulanes.

If you had any pride, you would inform your families that the Boneyard is docking you all one Christmas present. If you do not celebrate Christmas, I hereby suspend your sentence until your birthday.

Reaction Score
Fishy i was trying to be as vague as possible by using the word "hint" to start a mud throwing thread at hathaway. Thanks for ruining my fun and takening my ball home... :)

With a thread title like that, it would have been a fun shi! Storm

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
  1. Fishy i was trying to be as vague as possible by using the word "hint" to start a mud throwing thread at hathaway. Thanks for ruining my fun and takening my ball home... :)
Takening?

Reaction Score
I'm still waiting for Zagoria to answer the question. This guy is a clown, I don't think he's ever broken a story

Reaction Score
I'm still waiting for Zagoria to answer the question. This guy is a clown, I don't think he's ever broken a story

Not true, he had terrell and abu visit 1st and then duffy, amore, and borges all quoted him .. is blog has two to three post/articles a day. Sure some is recycled, but it is a blog, not the ny times..

Reaction Score
I've often wondered if they used Gillette of Shick to shave.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well you have to recognize that any mention of Hathaway triggers an involuntary chours of "die, Jeff, die" in most boneyarders brains that can can only be ended by a negative Hathaway post.

Oh and Hathaway is a jackass ..

Reaction Score
Well you have to recognize that any mention of Hathaway triggers an involuntary chours of "die, Jeff, die" in most boneyarders brains that can can only be ended by a negative Hathaway post.

Oh and Hathaway is a jackass ..

this is what i was looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member