hate twitter, short Rodney Purvis update | The Boneyard

hate twitter, short Rodney Purvis update

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Thats how I took it.. I thought after he eliminated Missouri that put us in front

Reaction Score
my take: after Archie said no. we lead with him. No?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
my take: after Archie said no. we lead with him. No?
I heard we just stopped recruiting Goodwin and thats why he dropped us. So I think the staff feels real good about landing Purvis.

Reaction Score
I believe it meant Goodwin took us off his list because we were recruiting purvis at the point. Do they not get along?

Reaction Score
I believe it meant Goodwin took us off his list because we were recruiting purvis at the point. Do they not get along?

Where would Archie fit in if we have both Calhoun and Purvis?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It never appeared Goodwin was a Uconn lean. I alway felt he was Kent. bound. Purvis was UConn's focus.

Reaction Score
This kid is impressive.

He looks like a dynamic player. However (this may be nitpicky) I didnt see him finish with his left at all in this video. Every time he went to the left he'd switch back to his right. Just observation... Would still love to get him.

Reaction Score
Rajon Rondo only uses his right and he's a great finisher in the NBA. Certainly someone can do the same in college. Not a huge concern if the person has massive ups (it appears he does) and is able to finish through contact (it appears he can). We will see though if that is the case whether he plays at UConn or somewhere else

Reaction Score
I think in a rival article he wants to play point more then sg

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He looks like a dynamic player. However (this may be nitpicky) I didnt see him finish with his left at all in this video. Every time he went to the left he'd switch back to his right. Just observation... Would still love to get him.

He looks like a very strong kid who can get to the basket pretty much at will. He made some nice passes and seemed to have pretty good court vision. My only slight concern was that the highlights showed about a million dunks and only about 3 jumpshots. I hope he has a solid jumper (if he comes....if he doesn't come, whatever).

Reaction Score
Ya He has said he wants transition to the Point Guard. I'm sure we are telling him he will be used similar to what we did with Kemba and that Bazz and Boatright can move off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom