Hatchell denies allegations that led to her departure | The Boneyard

Hatchell denies allegations that led to her departure

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I was gonna post this interview yesterday, but I didnt want to be accused of being a "hater" (plus I fell asleep).... but since Plebe made this thread.... figured id minus well add to it. This is something different then what Plebe posted.... from WRAL Sports.

Sylvia Hatchell talks time at UNC, allegations and what the future holds :: WRALSportsFan.com

The interview is about 13 minutes long...... one interesting snippet.... after her resignation.... one of her beach houses that was painted "carolina" blue... well... she had it repainted :p:D:cool::p:D

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I was gonna post this interview yesterday, but I didnt want to be accused of being a "hater" (plus I fell asleep).... but since Plebe made this thread.... figured id minus well add to it. This is something different then what Plebe posted.... from WRAL Sports.

Sylvia Hatchell talks time at UNC, allegations and what the future holds :: WRALSportsFan.com

The interview is about 13 minutes long. one interesting snippet.... after her resignation.... one of her beach houses that was painted "carolina" blue... well... she had it repainted :p:D:cool::p:D
Wait, what? “...one of her beach houses”? How many beach houses does any person need? Is it next to JPM’s house/houses? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
While I was never a fan of Hatchel and felt she bent the rules if not totally broke them, I seriously doubt she was guilty of the racial thing she was accused off. It was sort of like Capone getting sent to jail for income tax evasion. So there is little sympathy for her on my part for the loss of her job. I suspect UC just used that as an excuse to get rid of her to avoid the dredging up some of her other issues. Still, it's not justice to be accused of being a racist when you more than likely are not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom