Hasheem ejected from D League game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hasheem ejected from D League game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why not HT was a good college player when playing in space but if he had to play man to man defense he was a little slow. I could see AD going by him over and over for a dunk. As we saw in the NBA HT was an awful on man on man defense.

The type of defense doesn't really have anything to do with it. Only difference is that there is no defensive three seconds in college.

Regardless, Drummond isn't the type of player, even in the NBA, who is going to expose guys one on one. His rebounding rate is what separates him from other guys, but he didn't begin to display that until after he left college.

There is really no evidence to suggest a freshman Drummond would dominate a junior Thabeet. I mean, hell, Thabeet was a bust in the NBA, there's no way around it - but he was still one of the most dominant college players we've ever had.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I remember Drummond saying himself that when Thabeet was working out with the 2012 team during the lockout that he couldn't score on Thabeet and that he was blocking everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom