Has the pandemic reduced your interest in professional sports? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Has the pandemic reduced your interest in professional sports?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Excellent sentiments and a reason for every sport to return in whatever iteration is most plausible and sustainable. Even if you don't care about baseball in general or due to the shortened season, it is selfish to wish it away when others will truly benefit from the distraction. I still watch every Met season thru my father's eyes and know each spring brings hope eternal.
You're right. Sports, just like a job or a hobby, keeps us thinking and occupied. I need sports. We need sports.

Reaction Score
All this stuff is easy to say when it's 80 and sunny every day. When it's grey outside, 16 degrees, and dark before 5 pm I'm guessing most of you will become sports fans again.

Reaction Score
Baseball has been the biggest turnoff as neither side appears to be reasonable or able to compromise
don't worry they'll come back and then in a few seasons and a player hit more than 72 home runs. They know the formula

Reaction Score
I can't say that I am missing sports that much. I love college basketball and baseball and all things UConn. I am not a big NBA fan but will watch the playoffs, same for NHL. I recently dropped ESPN since I have no need to watch eSports or Cornhole. I do however listen to PTI podcasts and recently started listening to Dan Patrick. MLB better get it together or they will lose even more fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom