Has TCF (or other) posted 2nd Exhibition Game? | The Boneyard

Has TCF (or other) posted 2nd Exhibition Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have looked through the threads and didn't see any link?
TCF - You're my favorite poster (you video nope), and I have no right to ask, but . . .

Did you intend to post a link to the video? Even an unedited one?

Did not catch the game and the season will feel incomplete if I don't watch every minute!
Thanks.

Reaction Score
I too am looking for this, I was chosen for the layup, free throw, 3pt, halfcourt shot at the under 8 TO in the first half. Made all except hit the rim on the half court shot... Really looking for video footage of this...

Reaction Score
I too am looking for this, I was chosen for the layup, free throw, 3pt, halfcourt shot at the under 8 TO in the first half. Made all except hit the rim on the half court shot... Really looking for video footage of this...

We are going to critique the out of your form.

Reaction Score
We are going to critique the out of your form.

I can predict the critiques without even seeing the video. With love fellas, with love:

HuskiesU: Y'all fukkers can't see it cause ya never played or coached a team of 4 year olds to a title, but kmacri12 is a BUST

scrappy2.0: kmaquieiri37 needs to go to the bench when he tries to shoot from half court.

The Smart One: If you're too chicken to speculate about speculating about speculation stay away but Purvis didn't even tweet at kmacri12 after he missed the half court shot! Even though 5,000 people from Wisconsin did! Purvis hates us!

Tenspro2002: If our fans can't even hit a half court shot, we're probably not going to win a game.

augustwest: kmacri13 probably should have gotten oysters from Joe Fishermanguy's in Willimantic, they're the most tasty.

husky99: I can't believe you people are clogging up the kmacri12 thread with random garbage, I'm going to establish a new thread to promote the truth!

mauconn: Zionn???

Zionn: NEXT

Reaction Score
Haha, here you go man:

Wow, thank you so much. I wasn't expecting this to be available anywhere since it took place during a timeout. This is awesome. Thanks a lot TCF15. Always appreciate your work.

Reaction Score
Guy took a lifetime getting the ball back after the 1st half court attempt. Bogus.

Probably want to suit up in hightops, shorts, jersey and head band next time. Probably would have won.

I know, it felt like forever. The shot hit the inside of the left side of the rim and bounced out to the right side, and went into the 2nd row of the stands. I probably could've had a third attempt if they got it sooner. But wow, what a rush..not bad for the first time playing basketball since May.

On a related note: Anyone interested in a $200 gift card to Bob's Discount Furniture...? (What college kid shops at Bob's Furniture, UConn...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom