Has Hamilton played in the first half? No | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has Hamilton played in the first half? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Why even bother using Brimah as a measuring tape, pretty much 99.4% of the human population is better than Brimah in your view.
I agree the AB experiment has lost its wheels

Reaction Score
Like Miller, Enoch, Larrier, Omar, Sam, Phil

Like RP and Gibbs more than most on here, like D Ham, just think his style is so odd it changes the whole offense, he basically plays a pickup game

Brimah just no idea, he's so limited, Tacko Fall has huge potential, but I recognize he's our best 5 right now.

I like Adams potential if he can develop a consistent perimeter game

Love the potential for Gilbert, Vance, Zach and hopefully others contribute. Really want Diallo, he's too 10 now

Do you like anyone who plays for this team?

Reaction Score
I thought this was a question about the season at large like has he done anything before halftime. Not really, right?

Reaction Score
Yes, he had a good 2nd half against an awful team. All is good again.
Sometimes that's all you need. This team can only go as far as DHam takes them. If he plays like he did during that 12 minute span in the second half, few if any can guard him. I get that it was vs UCF, but DHam has the ability to be the same difference maker vs quality competition. Its up to him. I was at the game today and I think people may be reading to into his body language. He is socal kid with a laid back personality. His body may suggest one thing, but his performance certainly didn't suggest that he doesn't care. He looked visibly pissed on the bench as well.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It was the first time all year I remember DHam spending any real time on the bench. It was good for the team and for DHam too.

The theory was that no matter how many TOs he had while shooting 27%, we needed to keep him in to rebound and make some assists. But we did well w/o him. Miller seemed to rebound like he was possessed with DHam out. And DHam returned more focused.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He looked very good (in the second half) when he received the ball and acted quickly and decisively, often driving to score. On one possession however he brought the ball up court, Adams called for the ball a couple or times and DH tossed him the ball (with more velocity than any pass I've seen him throw, much too hard for that situation) and looked angry while doing so. There was another moment when he tried a lazy, behind the back pass that didn't come close. If DHam can cut those things out, leave the playmaking to the guards and be aggressive/decisive (with scoring in mind) when he gets the ball it will help us a lot.

Reaction Score
DHam needs to play more like Deandre Daniels in the future. Become much more efficient, less wasted moves, less dribbling, looking to shoot more once he is in the lane so he can get to the line. Filling the lane on the break. Maybe with Gilbert and Adams running the show he can do this.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Do you like anyone who plays for this team?
Are you asking me that?
If you are you are barking up the wrong tree
I've been defending DHam PN, KF, JA and many others all season long
Plus I have been KO's biggest backer
I do think that the AB thing isn't working
Glad you got your likes

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It was the first time all year I remember DHam spending any real time on the bench.

There was one other game where he spent a good chunk on the first half on the bench and the team responded well in his absence (SMU?). If that's what it takes, I say go with the quick hook again if starts poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom