Has Hamilton played in the first half? No | The Boneyard

Has Hamilton played in the first half? No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Better question is will he play in the second half? UCONN's offense and ball movement was surely better without him in the game. He really needs to stop forcing things that aren't there.

Reaction Score
Ollie took him out after he committed his 2nd unforced turnover and never put him back in the game

Reaction Score
Started, turned it over two possessions in a row, got pulled, turned it over within a minute when he went back in and then pulled for the rest of the half if I recall correctly.

Reaction Score
Sorry about the no in the thread title, meant NM. Darn auto correct.

Reaction Score
Started, turned it over two possessions in a row, got pulled, turned it over within a minute when he went back in and then pulled for the rest of the half if I recall correctly.
Yep. He better change his attitude or he can take the first plane back to LA. He looks so disinterested. Lazy passes. Glad Kevin sat him for the rest of the half- like poster said above, we'll see if he even plays in the 2nd half....

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I really hope he figures it out as he seems to be a great kid and he has a ton of talent but he needs to realize there are other people on the team and they aren't just there for when he wants to get rid of the ball.

Reaction Score
I agree, team is much better when he sits. His out of control sytle and awful perimeter shooting hurts offensive flow.

It will be even better next year with Larrier playing those minutes.

Better question is will he play in the second half? UCONN's offense and ball movement was surely better without him in the game. He really needs to stop forcing things that aren't there.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I now owe Hamilton an apology. It isn't just him

Reaction Score
Tacko Fall is going to be good. He's better than Brimah right now, much stronger, more athletic.

Reaction Score
Both players from Africa and somewhat similar styles. Brimah would be better at 245-250ish and is only 232, only gained 2 pounds from last year.

Why even bother using Brimah as a measuring tape, pretty much 99.4% of the human population is better than Brimah in your view.

Reaction Score
D Hamilton has been scoring well in the second half. Excellent.

But his body language is hideous.

I don't know whether he needs to adopt this "I dont care" approach in future games. If it helps him play loose and score, then good BUT it is weird to watch.

He is obviously the most talented player on the team.

Reaction Score
Well he played much better in the second half and actually went strong into contact when he went to the basket. Great motivation benching my KO.

Reaction Score
Purvis played great defense today. Also got into the lane and made some good passes.

Reaction Score
DHam's 2nd half was the best all around half he's had all season, IMO.

Agree, he looked very focused when he finally got in. Took his shots within the flow of the offense, and was aggressive taking it to the basket. After he gets a rebound, I would rather see him give it to one of the guards rather than try to bring it up court and initiate the offense himself. It looked like he was doing a little more of this today, but then later in the half went back to trying to do everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom