Has Florida hired their head coach yet? | The Boneyard

Has Florida hired their head coach yet?

Reaction Score
Has Florida hired their head coach yet, or were they waiting until after the final four so they could interview Shea and or Marisa?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Has Florida hired their head coach yet, or were they waiting until after the final four so they could interview Shea and or Marisa?

Florida hired Cam Newbauer from Belmont last week. Here's an analysis of the hire for you.

Florida’s hiring of Newbauer fits the Foley Formula

With Neighbors hired at Arkansas, the only P5 school that's currently open to my knowledge is USC (as in Southern Cal).

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Have heard Kate Payes name for some west coast jobs. Washington? USC?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Florida hired Cam Newbauer from Belmont last week. Here's an analysis of the hire for you.

Florida’s hiring of Newbauer fits the Foley Formula

With Neighbors hired at Arkansas, the only P5 school that's currently open to my knowledge is USC (as in Southern Cal).

I can't fault his formula, though I haven't heard of their new coach. They made a great hire in Mike White for MBB.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I can't fault his formula, though I haven't heard of their new coach. They made a great hire in Mike White for MBB.

Newhauer has done a solid job at Belmont. They lost by 3 to Kentucky on the Wildcats' home floor in this year's NCAAs. The Florida AD saw Belmont play in a previous NCAA tourney and liked what he saw, making the proverbial mental note about him, "just in case."

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
He might do a great job there over time, but losing two 2017 signees already will make it a slow process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom