Has Danny Heard me & Others? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has Danny Heard me & Others?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
This thread and Hurley's comment to a much lesser extent (while definitely in the proper spirit of the matter) are bad Karma. Someone will use this as bulletin board material and say "look we are disrespected and aren't looked at as a 'great' game by this program let's go out and kick butt" So I just want to give notice that when someone pulls a Wagner, northeastern, or St. Bonnies on us this year I will remember all you Shizzles out there. It wont be pretty.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This thread and Hurley's comment to a much lesser extent (while definitely in the proper spirit of the matter) are bad Karma. Someone will use this as bulletin board material and say "look we are disrespected and aren't looked at as a 'great' game by this program let's go out and kick butt" So I just want to give notice that when someone pulls a Wagner, northeastern, or St. Bonnies on us this year I will remember all you Shizzles out there. It wont be pretty.
If we can’t beat the Wagners of the world, we have bigger problems than the schedule.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
If we can’t beat the Wagners of the world, we have bigger problems than the schedule.
Or providing bulletin board material...

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

We went to the Elite 8 in the year crappy St. Bonnies beat us in Hartford, a breath away from the FF. So no, a bad loss doesnt meant bigger problems.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom